Mysteries are about to begin

Barbie's POV

As soon as I entered the camper I went to check on my sisters.

"Barbie! You okay?" Stacie asked.

Then she rushed and hugged me.

"Guys, don't need to worry. I'm fine," I replied reassuringly.

"But the last time this happened you were nearly killed," Skipper reminded.

I smiled sitting near them.

"But everything's okay now. And on the bright side, the person who captured me isn't who you think. Heck, he doesn't even know that I'm a spy," I replied as I winked.

They looked at me surprised.

"Then who was it?" Chelsea asked curiously.

"Nice question, Chels. And your sister indeed has a lot to explain," Patricia said with her arms crossed, giving me serious look, "Barbie, who was that guy? What does he want from you?"

"Yeah, who is he?" Nikki asked.

I sighed. "Did you tell them?"

"If you mean about you being a spy, then yes we know," Daisy smiled.

"Great! Aunt Zoe is gonna kill me," I muttered bitterly.

"It's totally okay. We can keep your secret," Nikki said but then she glanced at Renee, "is it me or Renee actually being a spy is much more shocking?"

"Why do you think it that?" I asked.

"Because of this.

Guys, I'm done being a spy. We can get back now!" Daisy teased reminding me of our trip, switching places, the secret passage way and Renee panicking.

Renee huffed. She grabbed a pillow and threw it at Daisy.

Daisy fell backwards.

"I'm right here, you know," Renee grumbled crossing her arms.

"Guys, can we focus on more important stuff? Like who the hell was the that guy if he wasn't yor step uncle?!" Ken pointed out.

We all glanced at him.

"Good point! Barbie, I think you might wanna explain," Patricia said.

I nodded as I placed my gem on the table in the middle.

My friends examined it carefully.

"Why do I have a feeling that I saw this somewhere?" Skipper said thoughtfully.

Skipper quickly grabbed her tablet and took a picture of it.

"What are you doing?" Teresa asked.

"I think I can get some information about this on internet. This is how we found Willow's hidden treasure," Skipper explained, "but this thing seems to be very old. This is supposed to be in the museum. How do you have it?"

I chuckled. "You guys might not believe it. But this gem was a birthday gift from my grandfather when I was six. And it mysteriously went missing until today when I saw that Sligo has it."

"Who is Sligo?" Stacie asked.

"That's pretty long story. When I was five, once I was at my grandparents home here. It was a pretty nice day. After I was about to go to bed I heard the doorknob so I went to open the door expecting to see mom and dad but I saw this guy.....," I began but I stopped to take a deep breath to calm down.

"It was Sligo. It seemed like he was supposed to be my grandfather's friend but then he asked my grandfather about a secret or something. My grandfather refused saying that the secret is supposed to be unlocked by the Roberts family and Sligo......... He didn't take it well," I continued.