chpt.32 Date Night

August

"You look good tonight, even though you took all day to find something to wear" I say to Shanti while eating my food.

"Well you know us women gotta look good, you know it take time".

"I see that".

"Whatever August don't act like you don't be taking all day to get dress" she playfully roll her eyes.

"Maybe, maybe not. I know the twins are driving your aunt crazy".

"Nah she said they don't give her any trouble. I know they miss us cause I do, as soon as I get back home I'm gonna kiss their little faces to death".

I just laugh at her while shaking my head, Ashanti are crazy about them girls.

"August I'm ready to go back to the room" Ashanti say while wiping the side of her mouth.

"Oh I see you ready for dessert huh" I smirk at her.

"You just nasty".

Once I paid for the bill I left a tip then Ashanti and I left out.

Chris

"Reach your hand over here again you will pull back a nub" Jaminse said.

"I just wanted to taste your food it look good".

"Why didn't you get what I got then, when I ask to try some of your food you wanna tell me no".

"I still love you though" I say causing her to smile.

"Love you too but you still ain't getting none so move around".

During the rest of the night we ate, laugh, and just enjoying this last day in Hawaii. I had fun being down here but I'm ready to head back to the ATL.

Kid

"So you gonna sing for me"? I ask Tiff while taking a sip of my drink.

"Not right now babe, can we just enjoy this night instead of talking about music".

"Okay you right" the waiter came back with this chocolate cake that had fudge over it, I was definitely going to smash this dessert.

"That's just too much chocolate" Tiffany said.

"Just taste it" I grab the fork and broke a piece off and brought towards her mouth.

"I'm good, you can enjoy".

"Just try it baby" I say with the fork up to her mouth but the cake end up falling on her white dress.

"Damn look what you did to my dress, don't you know this is going to be hard to this stain out" she grab a napkin and wipe the rest off.

"My bad baby I'll buy you another one" I say looking at the stain.

"Look get a to go plate, I need to get out this dress. Wait until I tell the girls about this".

"Don't do that I really don't need to hear their mouth" I ask the lady for a to go plate and we made our back to hotel.

Trey

"It was being down here but I miss home" Amora say as we was walking to the car.

"I wouldn't mind moving down here to be honest with you" she look at me like I was crazy but I was foreal.

"Don't be looking at me like that, you know you would move here with me".

"I don't know about all that, I'll come visit".

"Yeah right you wouldn't survive one day without me".

"Whatever Trey" I open up the passenger door for her as she got in. I close her door and got into the driver side and left the restaurant on our way back to the hotel.