Birthday Girl Down

Brianna's POV

I am doing homework that we got yesterday at school.

Stella is rubbing herself on me, telling me that she is hungry. But I just fed her.

"No Stella I just fed you, you can wait until dinner time, to eat." I told her then going back to my homework.

"Hey." Henry greets us as he exists the elevator.

"Hey." Dad and I muttered.

"You called me?" Henry  states.

"Yeah, check out what's I'm that bin." Dad informs Henry and I grin amusingly.

Henry opens it and pulls out a pair of underwear, it's Dad's.

"What is...." Henry trailed off in disgust.

"I want you to do my laundry!" Dad explains and Henry was revolted.

"Ew, no!" Henry exclaims and toss the underwear back into the bin.

A beeping blared and this confused Dad and Henry.

"Banana did you use my credit card to order more stuff for Stella?" Dad firmly asks me as he is walking towards the tubes.

"No.... I couldn't find it." I said sheepishly, Dad slowly nods his head at me.

The tube shoots down and a box of pizza lands at the bottom. I go over to the tube and picks it up.

"Huh?" I look at Dad and Henry. "Did you guys order pizza, because I didn't!" 

"No." The both denied and I open the pizza to reveal a  note on the inside.

"Hey get this." Dad says and reads the note. "Dear Captain Man and Girl Danger, our daughter Debbie is having her birthday party Saturday night-"

"Oh no Debbie?" Henry groans and Dad shushes him.

"We're inviting someone of Debbie's favorite celebrities including you, Girl Danger, and Miss Swellview'" dad beams. "Oh she is hot!l

"Will you please stop reading the box?" Henry asks but dad continues anyway.

"No. So if you and Girl Danger agree to come to Debbie's party, you may cash the enclosed check for twelve thousand dollars!" Dad sets down the box and looks at the expensive check. "Whoa! Look at this check!l

The elevator shot down and the doors opened and revealed my sister was back from the library or somewhere. I wasn't paying attention.

"It has pizza grease on it." Henry points out and I shrug.

"I know." Dad beams and I look at the check with a smile. I take a piece of pizza and take a bite.

"Fine! Go to her party with the other kids in my class except me." Henry complains and me and Ari give him a confused look.

"Why aren't you invited?" Ari questions him, while taking a piece of pizza also.

"Cause I was at Debbie's birthday party last year and everyone thinks I shot her in the face with a rubber ball and knocked her off the roof." Henry explains. "Onto a dog."