A new leaf

A/N: Hi, just a bit of context, I am in 6th year and hate most people. That is really it. This may be a slow burner so sorry! This is my first book so sorry if it is bad.

I stared at my mother in disbelief, she wanted me to leave my precious French school, Beaxbatons, and go to my dim-witted sisters almost completely mud-blood school. Hogwarts. My mothers reasoning behind the change was that I needed a fresh  start, or as she put it, " I was ready to turn over a new leaf". I could not believe it; mother new I hated that school with all my being, so I refused. However as perusal Mother and that wicked sister of mine left me while they brought me everything I would "need" at my new school. I knew I wouldn't get anywhere arguing, so I went to read a book- Hogwarts: A History, By Bathilda Bagshot. I had of course read this book many times (more times than my sister) and I didn't even go to the school.

When people find out me and Hermione are twins they are shocked. I had straight dark hair that was always perfectly brushed, I wore the finest designer clothes, a silk pillowcase was the only thing I would sleep on as otherwise I may get acne or tangle my perfect hair. Most people think of me as stuck up. However, they can always tell not to mess with me, they knew I would destroy them. This was the very opposite of my twin sister, she had curly mousey brown hair and rarely even brushed it. She didn't stand up for herself and she shouldn't in my opinion, considering the fact she always dressed so sloppily .

Today was the day I  dreaded, I was going to the dreaded school. I put on a silk tank top with some beautiful embroidered shorts and we set off. We ran through the wall in-between platforms 9 and 10 revealing a beautiful (yet overcrowded platform) platform 9 3/4. Then you saw him a handsome boy, with platinum blonde hair staring at me, then he turned, trying to hide his flushed cheeks. Then I border the Scarlett train before it set off into the distance...

I sat in a compartment with my sister and her adorable best friend. She was called Ginny Weasley, and was a lot more flattering than her brother who was shamelessly trying to flirt with me. After he commented on my tank top I decided for everyone that I was leaving to get some air. However before I could get to far, a boy walked into me, instantly knocking me over as I was very conscious of my weight. I looked up at him, realizing it was the same boy on the platform. He apologised profusely, before staring into my golden brown eyes, I replied with a simple " Its fine, what's your name?"

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" He said, I looked at him and replied with "I'm Raven Granger, twin of the awful Hermione Granger." He looked into my eyes approvingly, then said" You'll be a slytherin" Then he seemed to remember I was laying on the floor. Like a gentleman he helped me up, apologised again and left. I walked to the bathroom, to change into my robes, then with a bit of magic I shortened my skirt, redid my makeup and left. When I returned Hermione looked up at me, and then left.

For now all I had to do was face school...