(Getting ready for) Teen Choice Awards- Louis sick

Hey guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while I haven't had any motivation but I finally got around to it so I hope you guys like it :)
—————————-
Summary: Louis' sick at the Teen Choice Awards

~

Louis had felt something coming on the night before the band was supposed to make an appearance on the Teen Choice Awards and he knew it wouldn't be good. He had a slight headache while he and Harry had pushed their twin beds together to make one in their hotel room for the night, and had woken up feeling stuffy and wrapped up in Harry's arms at 2AM. He had brushed it off and pushed into Harry more, but it was impossible to go back to sleep. His whole body had started to feel sore after an hour of laying in bed so he decided to get up for water, struggling out of Harry's grip.

He sat on the edge of the bed for a while, trying to stop the room from being fuzzy, and looked back at Harry. He seemed to have noticed Louis wasn't still tucked into him, in his unconscious state. His arm had reached out to Louis' side of the bed, and was now rested on the top outside of Louis' thigh, gripping the smallest bit.

"Where y'going, lou?" Harry asked in a sleep muddled voice, his eyes barely open, lids heavy as he struggle to keep his eyes open. His face was smushed into his pillow, his hair in disarray. There was a disoriented smile bending on his lips as his hand traveled up Louis' back lightly, before softly scratching it's way back down. Louis let out a slight shudder, because it felt so good on the hot skin of his back.

"Was gonna go get water, love." Louis replied, watching fondly as Harry struggled to push himself into a sitting position. They both glanced to the clock on the bedside table, groaning when they realized it was actually time to get up. Louis pushed himself out of bed the best he could before heading downstairs to get the water he was previously getting out of Harry's hold for. He leaned heavily on the counter while filling up a random glass he found in the sink. He sighed before downing the water, pushing off of the counter before heading back upstairs, gripping tightly onto the railing. He walked back into the bedroom, catching the sight of a very naked Harry searching through the dresser. He smirked to himself before walking towards his boyfriend and pinching his bum, receiving a grunt and a light smack in the shoulder. Harry handed him his clothes, sweats and a t-shirt because once they got to the building Lou would have clothes for them for the awards. 

Once they were dressed and ready they rushed out of the house with little time to get to the building where the awards were being held. While in the car, Louis started to sweat but he never felt more cold. Harry noticed his shaking from the driving seat and reached out a reassuring hand to rest it on Louis' thigh. Louis tried to give him a reassuring smile in return but it came out as a grimace instead. A worried frown settled on Harry's face as he kept rubbing Louis' thigh throughout the car ride, Louis' hand resting on top of his. Once they got to the building, Harry wanted to wrap an arm around Louis' waist as they made their way inside, but he knew he couldn't as there were tons of fans probably lurking around the perimeter. They navigated their way towards their dressing room, stopping to talk to producers and other crew members on the way. Harry noticed Louis wasn't being very talkative, so he made conversations short and led Louis to their dressing room.

They found the boys all waiting in their dressing room, all getting ready and already dressed. HarryandLouis were given their clothes and rushed off to change into them. Harry finished changing first, and while Louis went to go find a jacket for his outfit, Harry made his way towards Lou. 

"Hey Harry! What can I do for you? I'm ready for you now if you want to get your makeup and hair done. I just did Niall, he's a loud little thing." She said, starting to gather her hair and makeup supplies.

"Yeah sure, I'm just worried about Lou, he's coming down with something. Could I get some Tylenol for him or something?" Harry asked, looking across the room and catching Louis blowing his nose, rubbing it so that it was a cute pink color. Harry sat down in Lou's chair, keeping his eyes on Louis on the other side of the room, talking to Zayn. Lou left the room to go get the Tylenol for Louis, so Harry waited in her chair as he creepily watched Louis through the mirror in front of him. He caught Louis eye, their intense stares burning through the mirror at each other. Zayn was still rambling on to Louis, completely unaware that Louis was having an intense stare down with Harry, which would normally be causing Harry trouble from how intense it was, but Louis looked soft and cuddly and sick, and all Harry wanted to do was wrap him up and keep him hostage in his arms all day long.

Lou came back with the Tylenol and a bottle of water, setting them down on the table counter thing in front of Harry as he beckoned Louis over and watched as he pardoned himself from Zayn and made his way over to Harry. 

"Babe, Lou got some Tylenol and water for you to keep your cold down so you're not very sick for the show." Harry told Louis, leaning his head back so he was seeing Louis above him. Louis didn't say anything as he took the Tylenol and swallowed it down before drinking the rest of the water bottle. 

He gave Harry a pretty smile as Lou started to play with his hair and said, "thanks haz." He pulled up a chair next to Harry's and reached for his hand, entwining and releasing them as he played with them. Once Lou was done with Harry she switched over to Louis and did his hair and makeup too, covering his slightly less pink nose.

Once they were finally all ready, and had to wait half the day for the Teen Choice Awards to start, they were jiterry and ready to get on stage since they were the opening act. Harry was standing behind Louis as they were waiting to be cued onto the stage, rubbing his hands up and down Louis' sides under his jean jacket, with Louis laying most of his weight back on him. Harry could tell Louis' cold wasn't as bad as it was beginning to get earlier that morning, as he kissed his warm neck and kept rubbing his hands along Louis' sides. 

After the awards had finished, Harry got Louis back to the hotel and showered, and all wrapped up in bed, and he had his happy, very loud and very sassy Louis back within days, days of teasing and being called a housewife by a cold ridden 21 year old boy. 

THE END!

--------------------------

Just kidding HAHAHAHA. Anyway this took me like 3 years to write and idk why, sorry again for not posting I'm trying to bring my math grade up from a 74% to an 85% which is a B. My parents apparently thought that taking away my phone time would help me approve my grades, which it did but I can't prove them right. But, 2 hours of phone time a day limits me from being able to write , I know your thinking, 'ewww she writes on her phone??' yes I do I'm actually a very fast typer. I've gone off topic, so I also wanted to say thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting, and most importantly adding to your reading lists because that means you actually like my one shots which makes me extremely happy. I also have my notifs on and I love to read your comments when you comment on my one shots it really makes my day. Love you guys.(Im also publishing without edit so I probably have spelling errors don't come at me beas).