Oh Marcie! - Both

Summary: The boys are shooting for their 'Best Song Ever' music video

-

Louis had been running late this morning, Harry had had to go in early to get in character for their music video, 'Best Song Ever.' And, since Harry hadn't been there, Louis had woken up later than he should have and had to pick up breakfast on the way to the studio, where they would be filming the video.

He had already filmed his scenes as "the music producer" the day before, so he was able to wear his own clothes and not all of that fake skin and hot under-clothes, so he was relieved.

He pulled up to a parking space and drank the rest of his tea quickly. Harry had neglected to tell Louis what his character would be, and he was quite eager to find out. He grabbed his phone and walked into the studio, immediately noticing Zayn dressed as a woman, and Niall snickering at something on his phone. He looked around and saw Liam dressed as Leeroy, and almost dropped the phone in his hands when he saw who was next to him.

There Harry was, in all his nerdy Marcel glory, he spotted Louis gapping at him, and clumsily walked over, tripping a few times.

"Oops, hi I'm Marcel the marketing guy, you must be the famous Louis! It's nice to meet you, I'm a HUGE fan!" He squealed out in a nasally voice. He stuck his hand out after pushing his glasses further up his nose, readjusting them. Louis chuckled, because what a dork, and all his.

Louis took his hand with a firm shake. 'This should be fun' he thought to himself. " Hello Marcel, fantastic to meet you, but do you happen to know where my super hot, fantastic, amazingly sexy boyfriend Harry is?" He asked in mock curiosity.

He watched as Harr- oops sorry, Marcel looked down at their hands that were still clasped and watched the light pink dust his cheeks as he pulled his hand away.

"I don't know sir, I must have missed him if he's here, but I do want to meet him, he's the hottest one of the band!" Marcel gushed out. Louis narrowed his eyes.

"Hey, that's my boyfriend your talking about." Louis exclaimed, inwardly chuckling at Harry's cheekiness.  He was such a dork, but Louis loves him regardless.

Marcel chuckled, "I have to go film, see you later Louis, it was such a pleasure to meet you! And again, I'm a huge fan!" Marcel said as he walked to the filming area. Oh god, what was Louis going to do with him.

He walked to the camera area, standing behind the one of the cameras that had a screen showing him what they were filming. He watched on with a fond smile as Harry acted as Marcel, laughing when he tried the alcohol. Harry was never one to drink, he only like sweet things, much like himself.

As soon as Marcel was finished with his scenes, Louis grabbed him and pulled him into their dressing room, and pushed him against the wall, a hand on either side of his head so he couldn't escape.

"Good job out there Marcie," Louis said, smirk growing wider as Harry squirmed between him and the wall.

"T-thank you, Lou-louis." Marcel stuttered out, bright blush starting to color his cheeks. Louis took the glasses off and folded them, tucking them into his own shirt collar.

"Hey there, Harry! When did you get here?!" He exclaimed, making Harry giggle. He brought his hands down to Harry's waist, gripping the skin under the sweater vest. He nuzzled his nose into Harry's cheek, feeling Harry grip his biceps.

"I missed you hazza, where were you?" He questioned. He pressed a kiss to Harry's cheek, hearing Harry giggle again. He pulled back and looked into Harry's eyes, tucking a strand of hair that fell out of the gel behind his ear.

"I love you," Harry whispered out. Louis just kissed him in a way of saying 'I love you too.'

And he really did.