Chapter 4.

"Fuyu I'd never harm you but I have to kill whoever took Miss Sonia. Just lead me into the dungeon and I'll take things front there." She was intent on getting her loving princess back but she knew this would be one bloody fight.

"(Name) your not going to fight this alone. If it's my fathers head you want then please let me help you. My father is ruthless and without my help he'll kill you." She stared deep into Fuyuhiko's eyes she couldn't bring any harm to Fuyuhiko but without his help she couldn't get down to the dungeon.

"You need to promise me you'll make it out alive. You can only fight along side me if you make it I don't want to lose you anytime soon." He brought (Name) into his arms as if this moment was their last adventure together.

"Pfft, I'm a Kuzuryu if I haven't died already I'm not going to die anytime soon." He gave (Name) a reassuring smile he always knew all the right things to say.

"So you know if your going to take my father down you need to fight like a Kuzuryu." (Name) knew that meant only one thing she couldn't use her katana she had to use a gun.

He threw his gun at (Name) luckily with the safety on. "Strap it to your thought because you're wearing a skirt it'll be easy to get out."

(Name) was ready to kick some Kuzuryu ass. "Fuyu what happens after this? What happens to us? I can't protect you anymore." He put his finger on (Names) lips as a way to hush her.

"(Name) let's not think about it like that and I want you to stop protecting me I can protect myself." He just didn't get it if she was going to move up in the ranks she had to kill a Kuzuryu.

"Now let's get your sister back."

*

*

*

He led (Name) down into a deep dark dungeon many thoughts were going through her head she was worried that this was all a set up to get (Name) down there.

She had to keep her guard up around Fuyuhiko as long as he's a Kuzuryu he was known as a enemy and her only purpose is to be a weapon to the (Last name) clan and it was about time she acted like it.

She knew from the start that their feelings would of gotten in the way of their dangerous lives.

(Name) finally made it into the dungeon but she stopped walking. "No this is too easy, why did you lead me into the dungeon."

At that very moment (Name) felt a gun to her head. "I'm sorry but this had to be done. You need to trust me, I'm not going to hurt you whatever happens you need to trust I will get both you and Miss Sonia out of this mess."

She knew at that very moment this was all a set up her body was screaming at her to run but  she couldn't leave without kissing him properly.

"Fuyu if anything happens to me I want you to know that I love you and if things were different I would of wanted to be your end game." She placed a kiss upon his lips before running out of the dungeon Fuyuhiko just couldn't move.

He was too shocked he didn't know how to react. At that moment he failed his mission. He wasn't given the details but his father knew (Name) would show up so Fuyuhiko got the order to distract (Name).

He didn't care that he failed his mission he wanted (Name) without having to worry about any family feuds. He had to go after her but knowing him he'd just get in the way she was raised for this very situation.

Fuyuhiko needed a way to protect (Name) without being there himself and he knew the one person who could help. Peko.

Peko is under Fuyuhiko's direct command and she had to obey him no matter the request even if it means turning on the Kuzuryu's.

"Peko I need you to take (Name) to wherever father is. No matter what happens you need to protect her." She nodded before leaving the room.

*

*

*

Peko followed Fuyuhiko's direct orders she brought (Name) to Mr Kuzuryu. "Well if it isn't the lovely (Name) of the (Last name) clan what brings you to Kuzuryu territory?"

That's when (Name) drew her katana he laughed in her face which just made her even angrier. "Who brings a katana to a gun fight?"

"I'm skilled when it comes to the blade don't underestimate me." He was surprised at her words he has never met someone so cocky when it came to being a blade welder.

"Now give Miss Sonia back. Don't turn this into a war you cannot finish."

"You never were fun I don't actually see what my son sees in you." He was trying to make (Name) angry and it was working.

"I knew my son never had the guts to finish you off. I've been trying to get him to finish you for years but I guess this is what I get for trusting my son who fell for your wicked spell."

"Don't you dare speak badly about Fuyu he doesn't deserve it." At that very moment Mr Kuzuryu came up with a plan that was surely to work.

"You want the princess? I'll make you a deal you can have her but you have to break my sons heart."