Chapter 7.

(Name) was slowly starting to feel better but she was still throwing up but she was well enough to be present at school so she sucked it up and went to school.

(Name) wanted to look cute today so she wore black ripped jeans, with a red turtleneck crop top and Fuyuhiko's jacket which so happened to have his clan name on it.

She was feeling very cute she didn't know why but she just wanted to look cute for Fuyuhiko even if they weren't exactly allowed to be seen with each other.

She was walking the halls of school and actually felt confident. That was until she locked eyes with the blue eyed devil himself. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu.

They both were practically matching he was wearing her clan jacket while she was wearing his. She just wanted to melt on the look of gaze wandering all over her body.

She knew the power she had over him that this whole them having to stay away from each other was harder on him than it was her. He wanted to wrap his arm around (Names) waist but that wasn't possible.

If the rumours were true then Celestia would be starting school today and she will do anything to keep them separated. Fuyuhiko smiled at (Name) he loved that she will always have this effect on him.

(Name) was happy until a certain black haired girl ruined it. "What do you want Ludenburg. I told you I don't care what you do as long as you don't follow me around everywhere."

(Name) couldn't contain her laughs anymore it was funny seeing Fuyuhiko go off at the girl mainly because the only reason he's like this is because she insulted (Name).

Celestia stormed out of the hallways she felt ultimately humiliated because Fuyuhiko now wants nothing to do with her. (Name) waved at Fuyuhiko before leaving and swaying her hips.

(Name) knew of the effect that she had on Fuyuhiko which made her happy this way she knew that Fuyuhiko would always secretly have feelings for her and only her.

***

It was currently 9:30am and all of hopes peaks students had been called into the auditorium for a surprise assembly. (Name) was on guard because to her this assembly was suspicious no one has ever called a surprise assembly so she decided to not let her guard down.

The auditorium was just filled with a bunch of people she either knew or didn't know. She wanted to sit with Fuyuhiko but she couldn't. Ever since the whole Miss Sonia incident everyone's been tasked with bodyguards.

On one side of her sat Gonta and on the other side sat ishimaru and they were tasked with following (Name) around and reporting back to the big boss.

Everyone was quite loud until they were stopped by a black and white bear. At this point she knew something was wrong, she had no clue who this bear was but she knew nothing good would come of this bear.

She suddenly smelt some knock out gas this was part of her training. She was able to identify different gases so she knows if it's poisonous or not.

She used what's left in her to get Fuyuhiko's attention. "FUYUHIKO DON'T BREATHE IN THE GAS ITS KNOCK OUT."

Just like that darkness overcame her body.

***

(Name) could hear whispering she awoke to see the black and white bear talking to a pink and white rabbit. "What the fu-."

The two animals turned their attention towards  the now very awake girl. "How are you awake?"

She was confused was she not meant to be awake? "What do you want from us? What was the point of dragging every student to the auditorium just to knock us out?"

"Wait your not supposed to still have your memories." The black and white bear said a little confused. "Wait wheres Fuyuhiko? Is he okay?"

"You mean the one who you told not to breathe in the gas? Yes he's okay actually turns out he had a gas mask in his bag so he never ended passing out."

"Where is he?" After that the animals stopped talking and the white and pink rabbit led her into the infirmary. To see Fuyuhiko resting on one of the beds.

"He didn't take you being passed out very well in fact he threw a tantrum we had to give him some sleeping pills which should wear off in a couple of minutes so I'll leave you two to talk."

After that the little rabbit left the room. (Name) took Fuyuhiko's hand in her own. "You'll wake up soon and see me here. I don't know what's going on but when I find out we'll escape together and maybe we'll run away and just live happily together and everything will be fine."

She said with tears dripping from her eyes, she was crying so much to the point she hadn't realised that Fuyuhiko had awoken. "You know you look beautiful even with tears in your eyes."

She looked up to see a very awake Fuyuhiko. "So do you know what's happening yet? Is anyone else awake?"

"Fuyu you and I aren't meant to be awake right now. There was something special about that knock out gas apparently we're not supposed to have our memories."

He looked at (Name) with a shocked expression on his face. "You remember when our clans had that project protect the Ultimates? There's something we weren't told and I think that's why we're trapped here."