Chpt10 Day off

-phsycle abuse
-violence
-very very little nsfw

That sunday morning George woke up to muffled yelling "wha-" "GEORGE" he knew that voice... Ninja.."babe your home!-" "DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT REALLY WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND" HOW DID HE FIND OUT "i-i can explain-" "we where just cuddling asshole" he remebered sapnap was behind him on the bed oh that's what he meant.. "yeah it's not like we did anything" george replied.

Nina got up grabbing george by the arm and dragging him out of the bed "OW SHIT!" sapnap spring up and knocked ninja to the ground "LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE-" sapnap was met with a ouch to the face "FUCK guys back off of eachother!".

George got inforont of sapnap on to be puched and then kicked out the way "NINJA- SHIT PLEASE DONT HURT HIM!" George couldn't get up the fight lasted acupple more minutes "FUCK YOU" sapnap exclaimed right before knocking him out leaving george shaking.

"GEORGE! You ok!?" "i-im fine god..sapnap your bleeding" "I'm ok-" "no we gotta get you down to the medical area" "o-ok" george jung sapnaps arm on his back and began helping him out the room and down stairs.

I can't believe ninja what the fucks wrong with him they walked down the hall and ran into tommy "george sapnap? What happend" "fucking ninja"sapnap replied angerly "oh that guys a prick he told tubbo to fuck off the other day cause he was 'desracting him'" tommy held up air quotes "hey uh tommy do me a favor" george said "yeah?" "Tell eret to get ninja for my room and bring him to the medic area" "alright!".

George continued praticly carying sapnap till they got to the medic area bad walked in "what happend?!" George late sapnap down on the bed as bad began grabbing bandages and a needle "ninja attacked him he's uh...gonna be here soon so your gonna have to help him to" "oh ok wa sit a fight ooor.." "I geuss you could say that".

Bad just finished wrapping up sapnap "so he has alot of bruises a bruised eye and he must had his this leg hard enough to break skin unless there was any knifes involved?" Ninja was brought in bye eret george watched the  whole time "no there where no weapons..." "Alright well he can move just fine and I'm gonna go help ninja" "bad" "yeah?" "Don't listen. Ti what he says.. "oh..ok" sapnap and george began to leave.

Later...

"George!" "Huh? Oh hey niki" "any targets today puffy said she didn't here from you" "um lets just all take the day off" george said sitting down by sapnap on the feild "ok! Also may I ask what happend to sapnap?" "Long story..." "Oook then" niki said as she walked away.

--pov change

"F-fuck ngh- you know how bad I hate him it could just be us clay~" I can't believe he's gone "yeah just you" he leaned closer "and me~" george's hand slipped up his shirt all of a sudden he was in his bed oh that was a dream...now that's I think about it did last night mena anything?..*Dream sighed* and walked out to the living room where drista was watching tv "I'm gonna head out if you wanna talk to any one uh you do you" "ok".

Dream slipped on his leather boots and walked out the door smelling the fresh fall air as he wakes down his steps down to the bottom where he noticed george and sapnap where laying down at the feild and do sapnap have bandages on?.. he began walking towards the feild.

But before he could reached it someone called out "Hey! Uh clay?" Dream turned around it was that nina guy and he had a bandage on his head good "u-h I- y-yeah?" "Hows it going" something was off "good" dream replied bluntly "that's great then you wanna help me move some stuff?" "Like what?" A dead body mabey some food what was sit gonna be?.. "just some crates" yeah sure "uh achually I was gonna catch up with-" he stopped himself so I really wanna tell him what I'm doing?!.

"Some people..." "Oh ok" ninja looked annoyed and for dream that was a good thing he jogged toward the feild quickly getting As far way as possible form ninja he tripped falling on his side into the feild sapnap busted out laughing and so did george dream giggled a bit too before getting up.

"Sooo~ do we have anything to do today?" "Nope!" Said george"huh that's strange because ninja wanted me to help him with some shit" "you probaly should ignore ninja" sapnap replied "just to be safe" "why?" Dream asked curiously "he was being an asshole to sapnap earlier" "is that where all the bandages came from? Dream replied.

"Yeah.." sapnap said almost sounding defeeted "you lost to him?!" "Hey!" George chimed in "WHAT NO I DIDNT! I knocked him out" sapnap had a proud look on his face as dream held up his hand for a high five sapnap high fived him back "hey don't be mean" "oh come on.." "so george was looking at you just like how he looked at you when you first-" "SAPNAP SHUT UP".

George blushed "aww does gogy have a crush~" "SAPNAP!!" "Aww you love me george?~" "n-no I don't!" George's face was bright red "I mean considering what we did last ni-" george put his hand over dreams mouth "clay I swear to God" "dream wanna continue what you where saying?" "Yeah we where- george cut him off "DREAM-".

George turned his head to see nina walking towards them he sat down "listen ..I'm sorry I misunderstood the situation" george smiled and hugged ninja witch mad both dream and sapnap exremly mad george kissed on the cheek before going back to his spot.

"Well I gotta go catch you guys later!" "Bye!!" "Kiss mary kill" said sapnap "that's boring" george replied "kiss mary fuck" "ugh fine" "alright uh dream" dream looked over to george and then to sapnap "kiss mary fuck...bad" *dream sighed* oh god.. "karl" "wait who's that?" "The one with the frog hoodie" "oh ok" "aaand ooo~~ let's spice it up..george".