Announcement!!

Umm...I don't even know how to start this{By saying Thank you dumbie} Okay, Thank You Guys So MUCH FOR 1k reads on this book. and yes I am having my own little party for this...yall got the drinks I got the food 🍕great! and we got music yep! 

Hold on...{I'm crying} okay thank you guys so so so so much for 1K and yes It may not sound like a big deal to some people but It is to me. This book started off a little bumpy as I was still a learning author {I am still a learning author} but as the story goes on It gets better and my writing Improved and It's all thanks to all the help I got from amazing authors on here. 

Okay, so the reason you're all here was not only to celebrate the 1k on my book but the fact that because of all this major support and love over time and encouragement I have decided to come out with an Offical Schedule for this book... I will start to update this book every Tuesday. 

now please don't expect me to update literally every Tuesday I am not that responsible ^_^ If I don't update on a Tuesday here are some of the reasons. 

● I was tired and overwhelmed from school

● Something fucked up happened 

● school work

● Stress

● not in the moment

● {Most common} writer's block 

●Family emergency 

● Living my teenage years to it's fullest 

●My stupid self lost the folder with all my chapters ಥ_ಥ

Those are usually the reasons I don't update but I will try to keep up with my schedule.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1k reads, I freaking love every single one of you guys ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つhugs

Tuesday - Royal Bloodline  

also thank you for all the nice comments they really do put a smile on my face. 

As always If you comment on my book I always reply, If you message me you will more than likely get a reply back,  I always message anyone who votes or adds my book to their reading list saying thank you. 

I love you guys and let God bless your every step ^_^

Byeee babies 😊

{oh here's a cookie 🍪}