Kidd x Reader {Release Day} AU

Kidd's Pov

As I stared at pictures of (Y/n) someone had decided to knock on my door as they yelled through it. "Kidd dinners ready!" I felt so guilty that I was out here eating home-cooked meals and (Y/n) was stuck in a jail cell eating god knows what but at least tomorrow she'd finally be free from that hell. "Kidd! You have a call from the prison!" As I ran out of my bedroom, I grabbed the phone from Heat's hand before I almost dropped it. Though soon enough it was held to my left ear while I waited for (Y/n)'s voice to ring through.

"Hey, Kidd~ I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm being released at 10 am on the dot so you need to be here before they change their minds and try to keep me. Oh, and bring me some real food that doesn't taste like crap!" I couldn't help but smile at her demands since I loved this girl to death. "Anything else (Y/n)?" She was everything to me and never once have I denied her of having something when I could provide it to her. "Nah, that's all I want but Kidd tomorrow's Valentine's Day are we doing anything special?"

"Yeah, I got everything already planned out for when I bring you home. I love you (Y/n) but just stay out of trouble until your back in my arms" (Y/n) was a brat most of the time and always caused unnecessary trouble but she was all mine so I put up with her. Though if she did anything to upset the guards at the prison, they would end up extending her sentence. "I love you to Kidd~ Sorry but my phone times up. I'll see you in the morning"

"I'll be there on time, I promise"

~~~~~~~~

The Next Day...

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Can we hurry this up, please? I have a husband waiting in the parking lot and he's not exactly the most patient person in the world" I was sick of these damn prison workers treating me like trash but thankfully today I could get the hell out of here. "Alright Mrs. Eustass since you don't have any belongings your free to go. Just walk out those doors and proceed to the pickup area"

"Thank you! I won't be back anytime soon!" As my arms pushed open the exit doors I took in the warm sunshine before my eyes started to scan the area for my adorable husband. "Oi (Y/n) over here!!" When I heard my name being called, I began turning my head in the direction it was coming from. "Ah, Kidd there you are!! Catch me!" He looked a little confused but when I jumped off the ground he understood and managed to just barely catch me in his right arm. "I missed you so much~ Where's my food and where are the others?"

"I got everything in the car so you can eat on the way home. Also, since I know you hate flowers, I got you these chocolate roses instead" Now most people won't think Eustass Kidd could be so romance man but he never disappointed me. "Awe, you know me so well Kidd~ Let's go home so I can have a proper fucking shower" As he set me in the back seat of his car, I looked over at all the containers of food that were there. "Eat up (Y/n) and if you're still hungry after I'll have Killer make you some more" 

"I love you so much. Thanks for picking me up Kidd I know I'm hard to deal with most days. Oh, and happy Valentine's Day! I can't wait to spend the whole day with you~"

"Don't worry about it (Y/n) I love you too and I'll be here no matter what"

~~~~~~~

End