The Ball

Wow part 2 because rim impatient and have two other parts write. Yes this is also short but the next two chapters are long I promise so um here. After I get a bit more of the story fleshed sour it might just tune into one shots idk depends on how I feel. N e way here you go.

.
.

Onyx eyed the clothes they had brought. They decided to wear a white shirt with a red cravat, black tunic with purple translucent frills and black guard curtain of cloth over purple pants and red heeled boots. They fastened an eye of ender over their cravat and added golden jewelry to their long ears. Satisfied they decided to walk instead of teleport. They, being one of the head ambassadors (even though they were 15 like bro wtf) , had two enderman that would accompany them when they requested and if not left to do as they pleased. Reaching the doors to the ballroom they were met with their two companions. They groomed up at them.

"Hey guys you ready?"
"Yeah Onyx, we're gonna look so intimidating, but are you ready?"
Onyx wheezed and it honestly sounded like their lungs were dying
"Y-yeah, I think so"
With that, their two companions swing the door open and Onyx is met with (mostly, because a good orchestra continues playing music) intrigued awed silence. The clack of their heeled boots gave Onyx a sense of satisfaction. They were intimidating and they loved it. Except for the fact of their crippling anxiety, gods they hoped no one talked to them.

.
Here's thier outfit for reference. Again art by me. Luck luck you two chapters in one day. Enjoy loves ;)

 Enjoy loves ;)