Celestia's feelings.

<Kyoko's POV>
Waking up here is not something I would like to get used to. This "school" as Monokuma calls it, feels like a prison. We are all in solitary confinement until we are called out of our rooms. It's quite despairing.
"Hey kirigiri!"
"Yes, Makoto?"
"Uh, how are you today?"
"I'm fine."
"O-oh okay, See ya later!!"
"Sure."
It's actually fascinating how different everyone acts once they realize what's going on.
Some go insane..
"W-why is t-this happening?!!!"
Some have more hope then others..
"Guys, we can do this!! Stay positive!"
And others ease into everything with an eye out for everyone. I understand how everyone is feeling but really we can't keep killing eachother. 3 classmates gone. Each all in one day.
First Sayaka, then junko.. which I have been suspicious of since I met her. She's dead now so I wouldn't think there'd be a problem anymore.. and Leon. They all messed up. None of that should have happened, but it did. It all happened. And no one was prepared.
Even me, I actually never expected any of this to happen but it still did. And yes it upsets me but I won't let it bother me. I need to get to the bottom of what this building is. Beginning with this stack of files..

<Celestia's POV> I am truly sick of this school. Everyone here is so immature. Well, besides Kyoko.. and Byakuya I suppose. They are just a bit better then the others. So loud! Everyone is so loud! Just shut the fuck up already! I'm also so annoyed of how hard it is to manipulate Kyoko. In the class trial, she knew everything. Everything. It was.. astonishing. I would have never figured out any of that! I was still stuck on who had done it. Then again, she is the ultimate detective. It just pains me for some odd reason that I can't read her, or manipulate her.
Keep calm. I have had to take so many deep breaths. In gambling, you also have to make yourself hard to read, and disguise your every move. It is difficult but I can handle. For now, I must make myself busy. I wouldn't want anyone keeping a close eye on me.

<Kyoko's POV>
And.. last file. Nothing. There's was absolutely nothing. Only school information and rules. I don't understand. I've looked through every shelf, multiple times.. there's nothing. I need to keep looking. I won't give up hope. I guess I will listen to Makoto for once, maybe not everything he says is foolish. All I know so far, is that this school is Hopes Peak Academy. The school where all the "ultimates" go. But the only thing is, when we all woke up, we found out we were being put in a killing school game. I wonder what will come next. Monokuma definitely has something up his sle-
"Ahem! Testing, Testing, 1...2..3.. Hello there students. Please report to the gymnasium.. right now! Be late, and I'll beat you up!" Monokumas voice pained me. Funny. So very funny. Almost if on que, he does have something up his sleeve. I just wonder what it is. I would assume a motive of some kind, to get another killing to happen.
I carefully took steps closer and closer to the gymnasium, once I arrived, Ishimaru greeted me with a kind "hello!".. I smiled at walked by because I was still thinking about the escape plan. Although, there wasn't one yet. One student after another, waking in so casually. Toko arrived, shaking. Seeing toko walk in a room with the same worried look on her face all the time, made me gain empathy for her. I slowly walked closer to her until I was close enough to her side. She looked at me up and down and started at my face for a while. She smiled and looked back at her hands, picking her skin. I have been continuously looking at the ground since I arrived. It seems to give me this concentrated look. So no one bothers me. I actually enjoy this, because all anyone has to say is nonsense. Most the time.
"No ones gone, great! Well, besides the dead *snort*" Great one monokuma..
"Now then, I have prepared a motive for you all!"
So that's what he wants. Just as I had thought.
"Each one of these cards has a secret on them, a secret about you. You will get your card with your secret. After that, you have 2 options. Kill someone or I reveal your secrets. You only have a few days until I reveal all the secrets. Okay bye bye!"
Just like that, he disappeared. As usual. I wasn't interested in these cards at all. Suddenly Toko gasped and held her card close to her chest, shaking and pulling her hair. I became worried and asked what was wrong but she pushed me and ran away. I flipped my card over and wasn't too surprised. Just a childhood secret. Well, back to my investigation.

<Celestia's POV>
This is so intriguing. Seeing every few people freak out about their secret. From seeing Toko's reaction I assume it's super embarrassing, but she could be planning a kill. My eyes ran to look at kyoko and I caught myself. Confused, I took my card and threw it away. As I was making it back to the Cafeteria, Yamada stopped me and looked at me in a weird way. I rolled my eyes and began walking faster. I assumed he thought I was hot and is trying to flirt with me. I have heard him talking by himself about most of the girls here. Gross.
"Hey, Yamada?"
"Y-yeees..?" I wanted to throw up.
"Make me some milk tea! Now!" Everyone looked over with an interest to this situation.
"Yes ma'am!!" He threw his journal on the table and ran to the kitchen. I thought of this as an opportunity to get favors done.
"Done, here ya go, ma' lady."
"Milk tea! I said milk tea! What is this trash!"
"I'm so sorry." It actually wasn't terrible, I just did not like him.
"Make it again." He pushed his glasses up and ran back over to the kitchen. Minutes had past and he was back out.
"This is fine I guess." It was actually delicious.
I wiped my mouth with the cloth he also prepared for me with the cup and left him the mess. I walked with my eyes closed through the hallway, trusting my surroundings. Suddenly I was abruptly stopped by a door hitting my red shoe. My eyes opened slowly and I peeked behind the door. I was quite bored so I became noisy. It was Kyoko. Why was I suddenly feeling this way towards her? I noticed Her long hair swaying softly from the winds in the school, and her leather gloves looking precisely through each and every drawer in this room. I then noticed I was staring and looked the other way. I could tell she glanced at me, but only for a second.
"What are you doing?"
"Looking for clues." She replied fast.
"About this school, I'm assuming."
"You are right."
"Found anything useful?"
"Yes, actually. I found this laptop. I am going to ask Fujisaki if she knows how to fix it, it appears to be broken."
"Alright then." I took a quick look at her eyes and noticed the deep purple. She was... actually very pretty. I wasn't sure why I was looking at her in these ways. I need to get my mind off of this. Oh! There's a room I still haven't looked at yet..