Chapter 1: Bus Fight

Cortnie's POV:

"Come on everyone, enter the bus quickly," said Mr. Williams, the bus driver. "Cortnie, Trixie, Daisy,  Ariana and Lucy, oh! Where is Tanya?" he asked. "Oh, she is sick today," said Trixie, (one of Cortnie's bullies from when they were toddlers.) "Ok Trixie, anyways, enter, enter," the bus driver said.

"Ugh Trixie, stop pushing me to your seat! All you do is talk annoying gibberish! This is enough! You do this for no reason everyday!" Cortnie shouted at Trixie. "I'll tell you the reason why bring you on my spot," said Trixie. " YOU DON'T BRING ME HERE, YOU PUSH ME HERE!!!" argued Cortnie. "Sure, I don't even care!"said Trixie. "WELL I DO!" "SHUSH CORTNIE!" "I wish I had Tanya here so she can shush you!" Lucy watched us and giggled. Cortine turned the other way and kept quiet.

"Now that you are finally listening I can tell you what I wanted to say earlier," said Trixie, grinning. "Which is that you are dumb at races, right Cortnie?" "I'm not dumb at races, I got into the championship ......um.. which I don't know exactly when the championships are." "Exactly, the championship is in two weeks!" She said. And she told more information about it. Trixie gave a smug look on her face. "Do not tell lies with your stupid brain, Trixie." Cortnie said.

"Nice confidence Cortnie. But not a good try.......you and your dumb confidence Cortnie." Trixie sighed and shook her head. "Enough Trixie, you will get caught by the bus driver," said Daisy, exhausted by the drama queen and her lies. " I don't care, obviously you, Miss Cortnie, will get in trouble." "No! You pushed me here!"

 "WHO IS TALKING?!" shouted the bus driver.Mr.Williums stopped the bus ,and marched over to Trixie's seat. "Cortnie was shouting " said Trixie. "No!! Trixie pushed me to her spot!!" said Cortnie. "Yeah, I saw Trixie push Cortnie to her spot." said Ariana. "l don't really know who to trust." said the bus driver. "Knew it!" said Cortnie. The bus driver scolded Trixie and told her to sit in the seat right behind the drivers seat, and that where the kindergarteners were sitting! All the kindergardeners were laughing at Trixie, and when Cortnie's bus stop came, she gave Trixie a smug smile and left.