Drip Drip

The door was being opened ?!
Lina buried herself under the covers quickly while Anna put a shirt on at godspeed.

"Lina ?Anna ?"

Kit is here ? Oh no.

Anna got up and opened the door, with a smile.

"Oh hey Anna. Did you see Lina ? Anne was worried about her." said Kit swinging her pink ponytail aside.

"Oh. Yes I saw Lina. In fact she fell asleep in my bed. It was a very cute sight indeed." easily quoted Anna. 

"Hehe. I bet she smells like a sailor right now." smiled Kit. Now playing with her ponytail, her short glittery fingernails seemed to come out more as the contrast was subtle yet beautiful.

"She does. Nothing I cannot handle." laughed Anna.

It was their little game. While every queen drank in the house. Anna and Kit were almost always the most sobers. They both liked to poke fun at everyone's alcohol tendencies in a playful manner, especially their own. 

"Aww. Well since she is under your care I will say to Anne to not worry." upbeat Kit. 

"Thank you KitKat." sighed Anna. She admits she had completely forgotten Anne even existed. 

I mean she was kinda busy.

"You welcome. By the way, why are you sweating like that ?" Kit arched her eyebrows. Questioning Anna as she stopped playing with her hair.

Anna was so thankful all the queens knew she was sleeping naked or she would have been in deep trouble right now.

"Oh. Pfft. You know me. I wanted to wait for Lina to come home but I fell asleep with my shirt on. I am overheated right now" Lied easily Anna. 

"Oh. Okay. Then get naked and sleep well .See you tomorrow at breakfast Nana" Smiled Kit. Believing Anna.

"See you tomorrow Kit. No weird activities tonight" teased Anna :D.

"No promesse." Smiled Kit with devilish intentions.

When Kit walked away, Anna closed the door  slowly to not attract anyone else's attention. Her heart had raced too quick. Did Kit know ? No way. Anna was known to be somehow one of the most innocent of the bunch.

Well...Not tonight.

As she turned her attention toward the bed, Lina, on all four ready to jump at her like a jaguar on her prey. Anna could guess the erect member from here.

"So...We do it ? Or you wanna wait ? Or never do it ?" Questioned Lina quickly, licking her lips in anticipation.
Even if Anna didn't want to do it, there were tons of fun activities they could do until then.

"I want to do it. Here and now, but what if the others hear us." hesitated Anna, ramping onto the bed also on all four.

"We just gotta keep it down then." murmured Lina slowly lifting Anna's chin.

"Hmm. You think any of us can keep it down, because it seems you cannot." teased Anna, touching the shaft with the tip of her index.

"Did you really just make a pun." said Lina, obliterated.

"Yes I did" Anna could not keep her chuckles down. Lina's facial expressions were the best.

"Okay. Your jokes always light my heart with adoration, you know that right ?" said Lina with fondness, she couldn't help but slowly stroke the cheek of the smaller woman.

"I'm-" there were no words she could say to express how surprised yet happy she was about that statement. Anna knew people liked her jokes, but Lina was one of the dearest people in her life.
The one who holds her beating heart.
So she decided to talk with her actions.