INCOMING *gets drowned by white 'paint'*

Anna rolled on her side than on her back...She stared at Lina in a playful way.

"Come on..Just Rawr for me, at this point just rawr for me." Laughed Anna.

Lina bounced on Anna, pinning her lover's wrist with an unreadable face she slowly approached Anna's ear…

"Rrrawr" she purred in spanish.

It caused Anna to chuckle as Lina slowly peppered her with kisses on her neck, she could feel the smile on those lips.
Lina was slowly kissing every bit of Anna almost as if she was afraid her queen was not worshipped enough.
Anna for her part loved it but god she couldn't forget the words ssid earlier.

"You sounded like a bad porn star of an amateur movie." wheezed Anna

This made Lina have a muffled laugh at the comparison.

"I must admit. I may have took some lines from there."

"I said you sounded." Anna bites her lips thoughtfully "Not felt like."

"Awww. Did you like it ?"

"Of course I do. I love you." A smooch later "I mean it you know…"

"I do too. I love you more than I can say. All I can hope is that... My actions prove to you that I am no liar and worthy of your love." at those words she got back on kissing slowly Anna's stomach.

"You already made your proof long ago. You already showed me your love and I hope I showed you the same kind."

"You did...You really did." Slowly caressing her cheek with a fond smile.

For a long moment, the room was filled with wet sounds as the lovers kissed and touched each others tenderly.

"I also loves how we are sweet talking while you have the worst boner ever."

"Huh-"

"Catalina...Were you about to go blue balls because you didn't want to hurt me ?"

"....Sì ?" 

"Fuck sake." sighed Anna

Anna got on all four all over again.

"I can go one more round. Please...Lina ?"

Catherine had no words to describe how much she wanted Anna right now. The way her pussy looked so wet and oh so slick despite their rather long conversation, the way her cum seemed to slowly come out of it in the deem moonlight…

It just made Lina wanting to give it more love...Though she could not ignore anymore her body needs…

*slowly looking down on her very hard member* 

"Okay...Just...Yell "Seymour" if you want me to stop.Or tap any part of my body twice. Got it ?"

"I will tell you if you go overboard." affirmed Anna.

The penetration was brutal, Lina fibally started to not restrain herself. Anna had started moaning almost instantly, the sensations being too strong, Lina's actions were too raw.

The sound of flesh meeting flesh filled the room almost instantly. Just as she said.

Lina did not stop any of her thrusting not even when Anna was experiencing an orgasm. She just never stopped. She could also feel at each movement of her hips a very sturdy surface, keeping her out of Anna's baby chamber.

Anna was sweaty, her eyes half closed, panting like a dog, between each labored breath was a moan.
A sort of plea for Lina to keep going.

Soon Lina felt it. After a good hour she reached it. The contractions in her legs, her eyes full of lust, the hot feeling in her belly. 
Still determined to make her lover feel good, she managed to do two hard thrusts. Her hips effectively locking themselves with Anna's.

Anna had the impression she had exploded every other orgasm she had felt in this evening paled in comparison, the second thrust made her reach the seventh sky. 

Soon she felt a warmth in her lower belly. At some point, she had the impression to be stretched.
The warm liquid pouring inside of her womb was overwhelming.
Anna was unaware of the unholy sounds she was making, it just made prologated Lina's orgasm.

Hell if the queens entered and saw any of them in that state she could not find the energy to care. 
She was surprised when Lina after what felt like a long minute held her by behind, and made them both flop on their side. 

Anna naively thought it was over but the feeling of being stretched did not stop at all.
Lina was groaning possessively in her ear.
Was she marking her ? As soon as this thought crossed her mind, Lina decided to bite her neck to quiet herself but also prolonging Anna's pleasure.

Anna let out a serie of moan, Lina's tactic working , the moans got more intense and loud as Lina started to play with her breast tenderly.
Pinching her nipples at an irregular pace.
All those sensations made her tremble and moan more. 
In her daze Anna felt Lina's fingers once again on her clit. Rubbing it intensely, Anna was sure such rough treatment would have been painful in normal circumstances but her body responded to her by only pleasure.
The orgasm happened quickly due to her being too sensitive after the other one. 

Lina for her part just loved Anna's voice.
She wanted to hear it more and louder.
She wanted to claim this queen for eternity.
She wanted her girlfriend to know how much she loved her.
She needed to make her whole inside remember her.

Unfortunately everything as an end. 

Lina felt her dick slowly stopping to let out her warm cum.

Lina could feel she was still semi-hard and ready to do another round but she knew her girlfriend would not endure another, just she was not sure if her own brain could ever work if she does that. 

Catherine still wanted to be able to think.

Almost like to agree with this claims. Anna's eyes started to flutter shut.
The feeling of warmth and love enveloping her, very mixed heavenly. Her vision was slowly fading to black for the third time of this evening. 

"My little Wieniershnitzel. We need to wash you up. Don't sleep yet okay ?"

"Hnng." groaned Anna.
Her body felt too heavy to carry. Not counting the extra weight she had gained. She could feel it moving inside of her, subconsciously she had put a hand on it.

"Come on." encouraged Lina.

Seeing Anna did not move a single inch but still caressing her belly absently. Lina got up and lifted her, bridal style.
It's just now that she could see her handy work.
Anna's belly was bloated. It looked like she was 5 month pregnant.

Yeah. I think I told her this once that I could came a solid gallon but knowing my german Ananas she surely forgot about it. Thankfully I took the pill so no babies for now.

As they got into the bathtub. Lina started to empty Anna who was still on the bridge of unconsciousness. 
Lina looked at her with a fond smile. 

Maybe one day. When we will be ready. We could have kids.

_______________