19 ➤ Late night meetings

hello yall... don't come at me. I know I haven't updated last week and I'm extremely sorry :( honestly, writer's block is a bitch, and also I've been watching the witcher ... omg.  I think my type really is old men with white hair :)

anyway. I've noticed I have many grammar issues in my chapters, mainly because the only time I write is either very early in the morning or very late in the night because I don't have time in between... so I'm very sleepy and don't realize how bad things are written. so I downloaded Grammarly and I'll let it do its magic tricks.

who else watched the witcher? and what other tv shows similar to it do you recommend? 

19 ➤ Late night meetings

   "Alana?" another voice called. Instantly, the girl's head shot up and her eyes met Theodore, with her cheeks all red and hot and legs quickly coming off the table. This was it. She was going to get busted for flirting with- 

   Where is he? When Alana looked down at the chair Draco's father had been on, he was gone. He probably Apparated out of here, the smart fuck. 

   "What's up? I know I'm early, I just have a few things to do afterwards, is this OK?" Nott was carrying a multitude of books underneath his armpit, and he threw them all on the table. 

   Alana nodded. "It's alright, I- I have Prefect duty tonight anyway."

   "Perfect!" The boy smile, showing his deep dimples and running his fingers through his long brown curls. "We have a little bit of Potions today, and a little bit of Transfiguration tomorrow." From underneath some textbooks, Theo put out a notebook for Alana to write in and they began their tutoring.

   Theodore made the perfect teacher for Alana. She had difficulties understanding some terms the actual professors used, and Theo made sure to make it easier for her - speak her language, not use complicated terms to confuse her. And she appreciated it. Loads. It was finally her time to shine in front of not only Lucius and Snape, but also the other professors. She'd finally learnt all the meanings behind the Tarot cards for Divination, and also the many combinations of herbs for healing wounds, banishing insomnia and so many other things. It had even helped her personally - who knew lavender and chamomile could make one sleep so deeply? 

   "You know," Alana started, "I overhead you and Draco earlier today - talking about tutoring not lasting longer than 8 pm. You always leave early, and I never get to see any of you after half-past seven. If you don't mind me asking- Where do all of you go?"

   Theodore's fingers had started fidgeting at the corners of the book's pages by the time Alana's sentence had finished. But he had no time to reply, for she spoke again.

   "That was so weird of me to ask. I'm sorry. Let's get back." She buried her head into her book and repeated the first word her eyes landed on approximately one thousand times, for the silence felt deadly, and she knew Theodore was judging her and her curiosity. 

   But no. "It's not... That I don't wanna tell you- It's just- I can't. I'd get in major trouble for it." Theodore spoke genuinely, and they both looked up from their books at each other. He'd never lie to her, would he? He was the only friend Alana had, and she didn't exactly want to lose him.

   "What, do y'all smoke weed without me or something? That's fine, I won't snitch- But you better save me some." 

   Theodore felt as if she was joking, so he chuckled shortly before nodding his head. "I wish it was that easy."

   Not too long after the tutoring hour, they both left on their own paths, but Alana had something else planned. She was aware it wasn't right of her to do it, but she did it anyway. She followed Theodore down the hallway, making sure to keep a significant distance behind him as she didn't want to be seen.