Festival Proposing (Fluff!)

Starting off with Bandaid! Woohoo! Yes this is fluff.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
{ Ibuki's POV }
Mm! I just woke up! Well, seems like you already knew huh? Well anyways! Today I heard there was a festival held! Im gonna attend! Well i should probably get up from my bed--
But Im so excited for the festival today! I invited Tsumiki-Chan, Nanami-San, Kozumi-Sama, and Saonji-San! I really hope (A/N: NAGITO KINNIES WHERE U AT???) they attend! Well... I should tell you what I plan for today! (A/N: IBUKI STOP BREAKING THE FORTH WALL) Well.. I feel like I have developed feelings for Tsumiki-Chan! I plan on telling her today at the festival! Well.. I should get ready.
{ IDFK PROBABLY THE FORTH WALL's POV}
Ibuki got up from her bed while thinking of ways she could confess to Mikan. She took a deep breath. She started stripping so she could take a bath.
_____At The Festival_____
Ibuki noticed that Mahiru and Hiyoko were already there. Ibuki ran to them and greeted the couple with a "Hey hey hey, Saonji-San and Koizumi-Sama!" she spoke in an energetic tone. The trio noticed that Mikan was there. The couple waved at Mikan, while  Ibuki blushed and greeted her crush with a "Hey hey! Hey Tsumiki-Ch-San!"
(A/N: sorry for the ooc its really hard for me lol)
When Chiaki arrived, the group of friends waited for the festival concert to begin. Ibuki was the most excited because she also couldn't wait to confess to Mikan. Once the festival concert started, Mahiru and Hiyoko started to dance, and Ibuki wanted to do the same with Mikan under the star-filled sky filled with fireworks, so Ibuki gained the courage to ask Mikan to dance, and fortunately, Mikan said yes! Ibuki knew it was off to a good start.
~~~~~~After Festival Concert~~~
Ibuki asked if she could talk to Mikan in private. The others said she could, Chiaki giving a wink and thumbs up to Ibuki (A/N: She knew about Ibuki's crush on Mikan and helped (: ) Ibuki smiled at Chiaki's doing and took off with Mikan slowly walking behind.
{ CONFESSION TIME BABEYYYYYYYYYYYY~! }
When the two got there, Ibuki sighed, and started to confess. "Uh.. Okay! So, Tsumiki.. Ibuki has been thinking a lot about this and how to say it.. uh.. I-Ibuki loves you a lot Mikan! More than a friend, or a best friend, like Ibuki LIKE-LIKES YOU MIKAN!!" (draumaaaaa) Ibuki shut her eyes while saying the last part, hoping Mikan would accept, and thankfully, she hoped hard enough. Mikan started to stutter out "U-uh... I-I li-like y-you a lot, t-too I-buki.. M-more than j-just a f-f-friend.." Ibuki opened her eyes to view her new significant other's beautiful features. They held each other's hand and sat on the edge of the stair. Chiaki arrived.. no.. came out of her hiding spot and said "Good job Mioda, that was really good."

~~ End. ~~
/ Total Words In Story: 505 /
/A/N; IM SO SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING!!!!/