Chapter 2

It's 7 a.m
I need to wake up. Just like yesterday I took a shower, brushed my teeth, brushes my hair, etc.
I went downstairs to eat breakfast and noticed that I need to go to the supermarket. I didn't have anything to eat. I have bread but no peanut butter or something. So I quit breakfast at home and went to the café down the streets.
I bought me (the things you like). It's very full in there so I have to watch out not to drop my food. From all the people there was a huge boy with grey,black hair. Next to him is Keiji. Normally I would say hello but it makes me kinda nervous to talk to them. I just spoke one time with keiji and I never met the other boy. From watching them a bit I could see that the huge boy is the extroverted from this friendship.

After that I went to school and prepared everything for maths. Sarah came in and sat down next to me.

Sarah: Hey y/n! how are you?
Y/n: Hey Sarah. I'm fine hbu
Sarah: I feel great! And how is your job going?
Y/n: today I'm going to the gym. I need to talk to the captai-
Sarah: you mean kotaro right?
Y/n: I guess? I don't know him.
Sarah: his name is kotaro bokuto. He is a 3rd year just like us. He have grey, black hair and is very tall just like everyone in the volleyball group. I guess it's a must-have (sry hinata lmao) you will see him with his friend keiji
Y/n: I met keiji yesterday! So he is in the volleyball group too?

Well he was really tall too

Sarah: Yes he is. He is the one who is the closest to kotaro. By the way he is my cousin.
Y/n: you are? You look completely different from him.

She have light brown hair and her face is different (eyes, nose, etc.) Just the height is equal. She is pretty tall

Sarah: I know right? But we have the same last name atleast

Y/n: so you know the volleyball group really good right?

Sarah: I do. But in the last time I don't talk to them that much.

Y/n: what happened? oh you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to

Geez why I had to ask her? That was a bit to curious smh

Sarah: it's okay ! It wasn't a big deal. I was in love with the captain but he wasn't in love with me. And everytime I see him it hurts so I needed to keep distance.

Oh I didn't expect that

Y/n: I'm sorry I didn't wanted you to talk about something that makes you feel bad.

Sarah: could you stop apologize? It was my decision to tell you because I think you are a really nice person.

Y/n: thx you too. I-

The maths teacher came in.

I'm pretty sure Sarah was the old manager from the group but I don't ask her. she is in a bad mood already.

Timeskip: lunch Break

Ok it's time to go to the gym
But how do I ask?
„Hey my name is y/n and I heard you need a manager?"
I guess that should be fine, right?

But where is the gym? I forgot to ask Sarah. I only remind that the gym isn't that close to the school so I have have to walk a bit.
I was on my way to Sarah but I saw akaashi and just ask him

Y/n: hey keiji. Are you busy right now?
K: no I'm not. Do you need help?
Y/n: Could you show me the gym?
K: yes I can. I was on my way there too. We have practice now. Do you need to do something special there?
Y/n: well Sarah told me y'all need a manager and I wanted to take a look.
K: That would be nice if you become our manager. We needed one for month and I guess it would fit you. The boys will like you.
Y/n: I didn't do something like this ever in my life so I'm a bit nervous
K: it's not a big deal trust me

We reached the gym. It's so loud in there I'm pretty sure no one would hear me knocking. Keiji opened the door and a few boys noticed me. Keiji introduced me to them and they are really nice. I haven't seen bokuto yet.

Keiji: Kotaro can't make it to the practice today so you will meet him tomorrow

I talked with the coach and the teacher and they said I could do the job.

It wasn't even that scary as I thought. I still haven't met bokuto.
I went home, took money and went straight to the supermarket.
I found everything I wanted and was on my way home. After I cross the street I saw bokuto in front of me. He lives here? He looks behind and saw me.
Bokuto: you are the new manager keiji talked about right?
Y/n: uhm yes but how did you recognized me?
Bokuto: He said you live in the same neighborhood as me.

I don't rember that I told keiji where I live so I guess Sarah told him.

Suddenly he took some bags from me.
Bokuto: I can help you. I'm kotaro bokuto but just call me kotaro
Y/n: I'm y/n nice to meet you

He told me everything I need to know about the volleyball team and I get to know him better. He's a really funny person, a bit of a dork but I like his personality

When we arrived at my home he helped me to get the bags in my house and went home.
I'm relieved that the volleyball team is so cool.
Since I was yesterday the whole evening nervous, today I'm excited for the next day.

Autors note :

Hi guys! Bokuto arrived and I think the best decision for the relationship between you too was to make him your neighbor :)

What do you think about Sarah?

See you <3