.1

Flashback (1 year ago)
Seylani
"si i don't fucking like her! she's a whore that hangs out with every boy in the 10th grade" i tried to explain to my best friend, sierra, as she was in my room finishing her calculus homework. she looked up with squinted eyes, "sey, you're lying to me. i know you better than anyone and i know when you're lying". I groan and threw my head back in annoyance of her disbelief. "you're gonna piss me off sierra. stop talking to me about this". She rolled her eyes, threw her phone down and sat next to me on my bed. "damn- okay... we don't have to talk about it... but what if she wasn't straight?! y'all would be so cute". I've never pushed someone off my bed so quick. "shut the fuck up dummy. i hate you!" i looked off the side of my bed and laughed at her laid out on my cold wood floors. she starts to laugh as i slide myself off of my bed and roll on top of her. "you're gonna suffocate me, you pig!" i get up and pull her by her arm to the opposite side of my room closest to the door, "the door is right ahead of you, ms bitch". "i'm telling your girlfriend bianca all about how abusive you are" i stopped in my tracks and my laughter abruptly stopped, i sat back on my bed and got on my phone because she ruined my whole mood by saying that one name.
Flashback Over (Present Day)
Bianca
we sit in AP Honors English, silent, as our teacher goes over our lesson for the day. I look back slightly trying to see if Seylani was here... i first met her last year, sophomore year. She glances at me then looks back at the teacher, not caring for me at all. i also look back at the teacher writing on the board. I start to slowly zone out until i hear the bell causing me to grab my bag and head towards the door. "hey uh can we talk ?" i hear from next to me. i am sure i know that voice, so i look at her and go "what is there to talk about, Seylani?" her light hazel-green colored eyes meet mine and she looks at my lips then back into my eyes "nothing.. i guess. i'll uh see you around" "i hope i don't see you" then i walk out of the classroom.

Seylani
"i hope i don't see you". Is what i hear so I grab my phone and keys out of my back pocket and start to walk out the school but i see sierra & her boyfriend fighting and that's not none of my business so i continue on my phone to the parking lot . sierra catches up to me and i look at her "you good?" i ask her cus she looks bout ready to cry and she shakes her head no so i wrap my arm over her shoulder as we walk to my car. she can't drive for shit so it's always me driving, once we're on our way to my house sis just starts crying. i look over at her "y'all broke up didnt y'all? he was cheating?" she just nods and wipes her eyes calming herself down. I sigh because the entire school saw it coming, "well look, you're gonna pop out and thrive okay? you wanted him, not needed him" she looks at me like a deer in headlights and gets on her phone with tears still falling, i take one hand off the wheel and side hug her cus lord knows she needs all the love she can get. My phone starts to ping as if someone's repeatedly texting me so i let go of her and check my phone while still looking at the road "why did bianca just text me after i asked to talk to her and she was bitchy talking about *mocks her in a screechy voice* 'what is there to talk about Seylani'". Sierra practically jumps up from her slouching position in the passenger side seat and grabs my phone out of my hand and reads the messages aloud "i'm uh sorry about earlier..." "i was being an asshole" "do you still wanna talk ?" I shake my head and pull into my driveway. "don't text her back sierra... i'll do it myself". she groans and grabs her bag and walks into my house. "bro you don't ever go to your house?" my brother, austin, yells to her from the couch in our living room. i grab my bag and walk in, pushing austin's head and going upstairs to my room with sierra in front of me. I pulled my phone out of her hands and stare at the messages as i put on pajama pants and sit on my bed. "i-i don't know what to say to her..." sierra looks at me like i'm dumb. "i'm sitting here going through a breakup and you boutta get pussy. text her and say you'll meet her wherever." i throw my pencil at her and shake my head. i start clicking my pen and typing back "it's fine... we can still meet up if it's comfortable with-" backspace backspace backspace. "fuck!" i yell aloud trying to find the right words to say to this girl i've had a crush on for two years. "Seylani Asia watch yo damn mouth!" my mom yells from down the hall. Sierra laughs and I roll my eyes starting to type again "it's whatever, i deserved it honestly but uh yea we can meet up whenever and wherever." send.