-The letter-

y/n POV
I had dragged Hermione back to the common room and demanded her to stay seated and don't leave while I took a shower.

I walked out of the bathroom again, Hermione was still stitting on her bed. "okay Mione, you have a men to impress so what are you going to wear"

she took out a long black dress which I aboslutly hated. "no" I said cold. she sighed and took a bit shorter white dress out of her closet "no" I said again. she sighed and digged all the way into her closet, she took out a little red dress which came just above her knees "now that is what i'm talking about" I nodded and then took a look at my closet. I took out a black skirt and a bordaux red top. I tucked the top into my skirt, my little black heels clicked throught the room as I finished off my look with the necklace Oliver gave me two years ago. I added a little make-up and looked at Hermione. She had crulled her hair and added a lipgloss. "perfect" I said. We heard the music start in the common room and we looked at eachother. "c'mon" she said exited

We walked out, the common room already smelled like bourbon and fire wiskey. People were jumping up and down. At the doorway I saw Cassy unsure what to do and looking at the crowd. "il be right back" I screamed over the music. I rushed to the door. Cassy looked relieved when she saw me "hey have you seen Adrien" she screamed.

I shook my head. "I don't think he is here"

she sighed. "Cassy I think he is in his common room or at the field thinking about how the hell he lost to his youger sister."

she laughed "congrats by the way"

I smiled and then went back into the common room.

Fred and George spotted me and started me down. "y/n it is that you shag my best friend but you look amazing"  George said as he spinned me around. Fred was wearing a red T-shirt and a black pants. George almost the same but his shirt was a little more orange then red.

"not so bad yourself I suppost, were is Oliver by the way"

they looked around. "at the window"

I sighed "that boy doesn't know what fun means"

I walked trough the crowd, Oliver was sitting alone at the window staring at the forest. "you are aware that there is a party going on" I said. He looked at me. his eyes went from mine to my clothes to my heels and back to my eyes. "you- uh- wow"

I laughed "il take that as a compliment, now c'mon, let's get somthing to drink"

he sighed as he got up and followed me. I got 2 shots of fire wiskey. I gave one to Oliver.

"3, 2, 1" I screamed, I then took the shot all at once. He did the same thing. "bloody  hell that is strong"  I took a look at the bottle. 'fire wisky extra stong" I showed it to him. As he rolled his eyes we both said "the twins"

the party went on for hours, Hermione and Ron hooked up as well as Fred and Angelina. Oliver and I had danced until he pulled me out of the common room into the hallways. "oliver it is past 10 we- we are not allowed to be here" I mumbeld. He took my hand and walked towards the astronomy tower. "Oliver" I laughed. "do you remember in you're 4th year when the twins and I spyed on you"

I laughed at the memory. "uh yea, I treathened you"

he laughed "'hell you were fake dating Malfoy"

"do not remind me" . Suddenly a wave of saddness came over me. Should I tell him, I mean my father wants me to marry the bloody guy I fake dated in 4th year or leave the house in 2 years. My mother was not going to do anything about it she followed my father blindly she always did.

"y/n" Oliver's hand waved in front of me "hello earth to y/n"

I snapped out of my thoughs "sorry" I said while sitting down on the wooden floor. "hey what's wrong" he sat down next to me. I turned to look at him. "I- uhmm, my father is very strict about bloodstatus and uhm-"

he had his full attention to me and was looking so sweet and so understanding it was going to be  hard to tell him but I had to.

"he, he Always said I had to marry someone he chose, to keep the famillly's bloodstatus in line, or leave the house when I'm eightteen"

his eyes were wide.

"I whould have to marry Draco" I looked at the ground. "but of course I immidiatly said no so-"

he was looking at me, his eyes still wide. "sorry to say it but you're dad is the worst"

I laughed a bit "I know"

he took my chin in his hands "i'm glad you told me, even though you're not going to marry him"

I smiled as he pulled my chin towards him and kissed me. The kiss started slow but quickly turned into more, he pushed me down. My back on the cold wooden floor. His hand slowly up to tight. "Oliver"

his hands didn't stop "yes"

his breath smelled like wiskey. "you're not mad?"

"not. at all"

I smiled. he kissed my lips softly. Footsteps were comming up the stairs. he quickly got off me and I sat up straight. Cassy came up the stairs tears in her eyes. "oh-so-sorryy" she said trough her tears.

I rushed towards her. "what happend"

"he-he brok-broke up with me"

"why"

"I-don-don't know"

"oh that son of a bitch" I knew Adrien broke up with her because of our father. I took her hand. "go to you're room, il see you tomorow, I need to talk to my brother"

I turned to Oliver and gave him a kiss "sorry, annoying brother ruins a lot of stuff" he laughed and I sprinted to the dungeons. "ADRIEN PUCEY"

a girl looked at me "no Gryffindor's allowed"

"shut it" I said coldly which made her shut up

I walked to the boys room. I almost kicked in the door. Adrien was sitting on his bed, when he saw me his eyes were full of, of tears. Shit my brother was crying over a girl. "YOU DON'T GET TO CRY, ADRIEN. YOU LET OUR FATHER GET TO YOU"

"y/n, not now"

"SHE IS CRYING A"

"STOP IT" he got off the bed and walked towards me. "I didn't want to okay?"

"then why did you"

"dad wants us to come in the break"

"what why we never come"

"he knows"

"what do you mean he knows"

"about Oliver and you and about me and Cassy"

I stared at him in shock. when a black owl came flying trough the window. I knew that owl, it was my fathers.

Adrien got off the letter out of the owls paws and opend it.

Dear childeren,

to say I am dissapointed by you're behavior is a understatment. You are meant to marry a men and womon of MY choice. You will come home at Spring break and you will meet the persons you will marry. They both are pureblood and come from a long line of powerful wizards and witches. You will either do this or you will not be welcome at home. eightteen or not.

greets

J. Pucey

I looked at Adrien to find him staring at me already. "were fucked y/n"