-The last match-

Y/n's POV

guilt, that's all I felt. The guilt ate me up and I coudn't sleep at night, every day after my exams I went to the hospital wing but everyday it was the same news, he was unconcious but alive.

After my last exam I went, as always to the hospital wing. Normally it was quiet but now 3 nurses stood at Oliver's bed, but not with a look of sadness, a look of happiness. I ran to them and gasped. Oliver was sitting straight up staring at the bed.

"Oliver" I screamed and jumped into his arms.

before he could do anything I began talking "what were you thinking, DROWNIG YOURSELF Oliver do you have ANY idea how much it hurted me to see you in the twins arms looking lifelessly, eyes closed. I can't fucking lose you do you understand me"

he looked at his bed

"look at me" I said coldly.

His eyes met mine.

"for 3 fucking days you were unconcious, for 3 days I was outside of this stupid room wanting to be there when you wake up so I can fucking scream at you, you have no idea what you have done. Did you ever think about what would happend if the twins didn't find you. What whould you're parents think, you're familly, you're friends, me. Oliver you- you can't just do that" I was crying and so was he.

"I-"

"no" I cut him off.

"I don't want to speak with you" I turned around and walked out of the room. I needed to be alone.

-

After a few hours I had stopped crying and made my way to the dungeon. Markus was sitting in the common room in his quiddich clothes. "there you are' he said but when he looked at me he immidatly stood up. "what happend'

"he is awake" I said softly.

he sighed and gave me a hug. He then flicked his wand which made my quiddich clothes appear next to me. "c'mon, you need to beat me at quiddich" he said laughing. I gave him a weak smile before walking to his room and putting the clothes on. Togheter we walked to the quiddich field. To both of our supriseses Oliver and his friends were standing there already. "Wood, don't you need to be at the Hospital"

"the nurses told me that I could still play" he said looking down.

I rolled my eyes and waited for everywon to arrive.

soon the Huffelpuf team and the ravenclaw team arrived togheter with some people who wanted to watch. Lee Jorden took place in the highest stand and shouted trough the speakers. "WELCOME TO THE LAST MATCH, first we will play Slytherin against Huffelpuf"

A few cheers from some Slytherin's in the stands were heard and we sat down in the Gryffindor stand. The twins sat next to me. "Y/n did you hear the news" they half wispered but loud enough for some people to hear.

"hear what?" I asked.

"the rumours are that mister Markus Flint has a crush on you" George said widigling his eyebrows. I bursted out lauhing. "oh please, that is just a rumor we're just friends" I said looking at the field.

"oh well Pucey said that you slept in his room last night" Fred said laughing.

"well I-" I rolled my eyes and stood up. "none of you're buissnis.

I laughed and walked to the locker room and got my broom out.

-

"And Terrance higgs catches the snitch, Slytherin's win" Lee shouted. I clapped and walked on the field. Markus and Adrien were joking around. "oi Adrien come here for a second" I shouted.

he said goodbye to Markus and walked over to me. "what's it"

"did you tell people I slept in markus's dorm last night"

He chuckeld a bit and looked down. "I just said the truth, nothing to be mad about sis" he put his hand up in deffence.

"AND THE NEXT MATCH GRYFFINDOR AGAINST RAVENCLAW" Lee shouted again. I walked past Adrien and got on my broom. Fred and George both laughed as I told them to shut up. Oliver shook the Ravenclaw's captains hand and got to his posison. The match wents horrible. Oliver only catched 4 quaffels, the rest went trough, Lucky me and Angelina managed to keep up and scored quite some time. After about an hour Harry got the snitch. Fred and George both jumped off their room and pulled everywon from the team into a group hug. We all cheered, exept for Oliver he looked numb and didn't say a word. I sighed and took his arm and walked him to the locker room. "what the fuck Wood, it was you're last match and you messed up"

his eyes filled with tears, a single one went down his cheek. "I know" he wispered.

my hearth broke and I sat down next to him on the floor. "I heard the twins you know" he said softly. "it makes sence why he was so mad"

I sighed "so what if Markus has a crush"

"well he is amazing and I- I am messed up"

I looked at him, again tears were forming in his eyes. "I didn't mean to mess up again y/n, I really didn't"

my hearth broke "I know Oliver, I know" I said softly. I stood up and stood before him. He slowly looked up. "what?"

"c'mon, we have a match to go to"

he shook his head. "I messed up the last game the team practiclly hates me"

"Alright lets make a deal, if you go out there and play, and we win you can do whatever you want to, but if I win you have to- pull a prank with the twins"

his eyes went wide open. "pull a prank with the twins? do you have any idea how much trouble I could get in"

I winked "better win then"

I walked out of the room to the field. The whole team was already waiting. "c'mon" Oliver screamed and he flew to his posison"

"AND THE NEXT MATCH IS SLYTHERIN AGAINST GRYFFINDOR" Lee shouted.

I got to my posision and waited for the quaffle to be realeased.

The match went good, for once the slytherin's accually played fair but yet we won. The whole team cheered that didn't last long when Lee's voice spoke again. "GUYS, HIDE PROFESSOR SNAPE AND SPROUT ARE COMMING" I looked around, markus and Adrien rushed towards me and grabbed my hand. We ran to the left side of the field and hide under the stands. "I'm going to find Cass" Adrien wispered.

so there I sat, alone with Markus. "Markus the twins told me somthing"

he gullped "what"

"they told me you had a crush on me"

he looked at the ground. "Markus? do you?"

"y/n I-"

he looked at me. "oh Merlin" I wispered under my breath. "i'v known you since I was eleven Markus, you can't be serious"

"I am, y/n I fucking like you" I puched my hand infront of his mouth when I heard the voice of professor sprout. "I could have sworn Severus there were students"

"well, apparently not" Snape's cold voice said. They stood in the stands above us. Markus looked at me in fear of getting caught. After a while the 2 professor's walked back to the castle. "you can remove you're hand now" Markus said. I quickly removed my hand from his mouth. "i'm sorry Markus but I-"

"y/n, I don't expect you to like me the way that I like you, I get it you're in love with Wood" he got up and walked away leaving me in the stands.