11

After being pushed out the door by Evie, i turn around and face it again.

"Evie! Let me in, now!" I shout as i knock on the door

"I'm sorry, but this is for your own good, you will just come straight back in and change again!" I hear Evie's muffled voice say on the other side of the door.

"Evie, i swear to g-"

"Wow"

I turn around and i see Jay standing there.

My cheeks turn red as i look him up and down.

"Well, don't you look dapper?" I say to him as he hugs me.

"You look so pretty, Hadley!" Jay says and i smile

"Thanks" I say as i fiddle with my dress, looking down. "I actually really wanted a red one, but Evie said, because of my hair it would make me look like a period" I say as Jay and i laugh.

"It really brings out your eyes" He says to me as he stairs into my blue eyes.

"Thank you" I say and he gives me his arm to hold as we begin to walk to the coronation.

__________

After talking with Doug and a few others, the rest of the gang gets to stand where Jay and i are and i hear music begin to play as i glare at Evie for locking me out of the dorm.

Standing up, i look over the balcony, and i see Mal standing off to the side of the wand.

This is it, i say as i watch the ceremony come to the bit where Ben gets the wand placed on both his shoulders by the fairy Godmother and i hold my breathe.

"Oh my Gosh!" I hear Evie say as Jane steals the wand from her mother, shouting that if her mother wont make her beautiful, she would do it herself.

Suddenly Mal takes the wand from Jane and holds it up.

"Oh no!" I shout as the villains and i all rush down the stairs and stand next to Mal.

"Mal, i know your not evil, deep down in your heart, can't you see that?" Ben asks as we all stand behind her.

Mal turns to us and says "My heart is telling me that we are not our parents!" Mal says as i stand next to Jay.

"Jay, stealing doesn't make you happy... pizza and the football team make you happy. Hadley, practically being your Father servant doesn't make you happy, and you don't have to do that any more. You and Jay can be together."

I smile as i hold Jays hand and i can practically here my Dad yelling.

"Being evil does not make any of us happy... i choose good, guys" Mal says and we all nod.

We hug each other until we hear a massive crash and Maleficent appears out of nowhere.

"Mum?" Mal asks and she throws the wand the the Fairy Godmother.

"Bidditee, Bobbitee-"

"BOO!" Maleficent says as she makes everyone freeze, except for us.

She walks around the king and Queen and she takes the wand from the Fairy Godmothers hand.

I stay close to Jays side as she starts to say things about having to break up a fight between mine and Jays parents before she got here.

"They're not happy" She says smiling as she walks away and i whimper.

She carries on talking to Mal when all of a sudden she turns into a dragon.

"Eh,. Mal... did you have any idea that she could do that?" I ask as we all step backwards.

"I had no clue" Mal answers as the dragon starts shooting fire towards us.

"RUN!" Mal shouts as we all take cover behind pillars in the building.

Suddenly, the fire comes straight towards me and i scream and role to avoid it.

"MAL DO SOMETHING!" I shout as she shoots her fire at me again.

"EVIL IS GOOD AS NONE, WHEN STANDS BEFORE FOUR HEARTS AS ONE!" Mal shouts as she stares into her mothers dragon eyes and Jay runs over and helps me up.

Suddenly, the dragon starts shrinking and ends up just a lizard on the floor.

"Mal, you did it!" I shout as everyone unfreezes and i hug Jay

"I think we deserve a party after that!" Jay shouts and we all cheer.

Set it off (Turn it up)
Oh yeah (Set it off)
Oh yeah, yeah (Set it off)
Let's set it off (Set it off)
Oh yeah (Set it off)
You can make it happen (Set it off)
Ohay, ohay, hey!Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise
Write the book, story of our lives
This is us taking back the night
(Ohay, ohay)
Break the spell, we were born this way
Be yourself, forget the DNA
Everybody raise your hands and say
(Ohay, ohay, hey!)Sound the alarm, get on your feet
Let's set it off and rock this beat
Dance till your heart is wild and free
(Ooh-oh-oh)
Feelin' the power, let it all out
Like what you see in the mirror, shout
We got the keys, the kingdom's ours
(Ooh-oh-oh)
(Ohay, ohay, hey!)Let's set it off, oh yeah
Start a chain reaction and never let it stop
Let's set it off, oh yeah
You can make it happen with everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (Come on)
We got to set it off (On the right)
Get ready, set it off (To the left)
We got to set it off (Ohay, ohay)It's time to set this thing off
Let's make it happen now
I'ma make my own future, ignore the rumors
Show 'em how passion sounds
They all told me I should back down
Judgin' me 'cause of my background
Thinkin' 'bout changing my path now
Nah, I ain't goin' out like that nowFeelin' the power, let it all out
Like what you see in the mirror, shout
We got the keys, the kingdom's ours
(Ooh-oh-oh)
(Oh yeah)Let's set it off, oh yeah (Let's set this off)
Start a chain reaction and never let it stop
Let's set it off (Let's set this off)
Oh yeah (Let's set this off)
You can make it happen with everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (Come on)
We got to set it off (That's right)
Get ready, set it off (To the left)
(We got to set it off)
Get ready, set it off
We got to set it off
Get ready, set it off (Come on)
3, 2, 1, uhOoh, yeah
Let's set it off, oh yeah (Let's set this off)
Start a chain reaction and never let it stop
Let's set it off (Let's set this off)
Oh yeah (Let's set this off)
You can make it happen with everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it offCome on
We got to set it off (To the left)
Get ready, set it off (To the right)
We got to set it off (What?)

So this is what my life is like now, singing, dancing and living the life i wanted for so long with Jay... What could go wrong?

I walk out of the party with Jay and we sit on the same bench where Jay asked me to be his girlfriend and i place my head on his shoulder.

I lift my head up and i look behind us.

"What you didn't think this was the end of the story did you?" I say as i smile, placing my head back on Jays shoulder.

SEQUAL IS OUT NOW JUST WITH A DIFFERENT COVER!!! ❤️