03

Hadleys' pov:

We pull up to Auradon and the music makes me cringe as i step out of the limo, suddenly the dreadful music stops and i look behind us, to see Jay and Carlos fighting behind me. "Boys, i swear to God, get up!" i whisper

"We have an audience" Mal says after me. I turn around and see some people waiting to speak to us.

"You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos asks Jay

"Because you want it" Jay answers as he looks at me and Mal

"Just... cleaning up" Jay says as he throws the item back into the limo

One of the people then sings "Leave it like you found it... And by that i mean just leave it"

I instantly decide that I don't like her, no one tells Jay what to do except me.. Partly because everyone else is scared of him, but still

I have to laugh at Jay already getting told off and he comes over to me and starts to tickle my sides and i start screaming and laughing as he raps his arms around my waist from behind and then we both look up to see everyone looking at us.

"sorry" we both manage to mumble under our breaths as Jay pulls me close to his front and i rest my head onto his chest, behind me. "Continue" I say to the lady.

She shakes her head and then it gets a bit awkward as we all just stand there. That is until Jay decides to walk up to one of the princesses, i'm guessing. "Hello foxy...the name's Jay" Luckily for me the princess just awkwardly laughs it off and Jay walks back over to me and tries to take me back in his arms, but i just shake him off and give him a glare.

"Welcome to Auradon prep" The woman says "I'm Fairy Godmother, head mistress" she curtsies as i look at Mal and i see her nod at me, before turning to the Fairy Godmother.

"The fairy Godmother... as in bibbiti-bobbiti boo?"

"Bibbiti-bobbiti you know it!" She answers Mal's question

"Yeah, i always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile and... that sparkly wand"

"That was a long time ago and as i always say, don't focus on the past or you will miss the future" The Fairy Godmother says to Mal and waves her hands in front of her face. Mal nods at her clearly annoyed and i feel Jay rap his arms around me again as i see a browned haired boy walk over to us and i smile knowing that i am going to get revenge on him.

"It's so good to finally meet you all, i'm Ben" The boy says to us all

"Prince..Benjamin, soon to be King!" The girl Jay flirted with says quickly

i was so lost in my hatred for this girl to notice Evie step forward, until she says "You had me at Prince. My Mum is a Queen, which makes me a princess".

"The Evil Queen has no royal status over here.. and neither do you" The girl says. I need to teach Jay a lesson and this girl as well, so i shrug myself out of Jays hold and i walk over to stand next to Evie.

"Hi, i'm Hadley... Hooks daughter, which makes me his first mate.... or does that not count over here either?" I smile at her "Anyway" I turn to Ben, i think his name was and i mock curtsies and i whisper in his ear "I suggest that you keep your Girlfriend on a leash mate... Don't want anything bad to happen to her, do we?" i drag my finger down his jaw and stand back. "Good to meet you". I walk back over to where i was standing and Jay pulls me close to him again, He kept whispering in my ear to tell him what said to Ben, but i just shook my head.

"Everyone t..this is Audrey" Ben introduces the girl and i smile, hearing him stutter slightly.

"Princess Audrey.. his girlfriend" She says making me think about patting myself on the back, because i did tell Ben to keep his girlfriend on a leash, not actually realizing its his actual girlfriend. "Right Benyboo?" AHAH! i almost burst out laughing at the nickname, but i managed to keep it down to a snigger as did Jay as he presses his mouth into my shoulder.