chap 8💌

This chapter includes topics like:
•nothing :3

Please enjoy ~

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

What else could he do?

Min Ho and Hyun Jin walked to the location my hands held as the distance was not too long away from their house.

Many murmured that the two looked cute together but the neighbourhood was aware that the two were nothing more than brothers and the fact Hyun Jin was dating.

The silbings spotted Seung Min who was sitting on a public seat near the park while scrolling his mobile device. Hyun Jin smiled at the sight of his boyfriend and signalled his brother to remain silent.

He tip toed and stood behind the younger's seat and covered his eyes.

'Guess who am I?'

'Jinnie~' Seung Min giggled and hitted the older's hands playfully.

'You actually guessed it correctly,' Hyun Jin sounded surprised then pouted .

Seung Min took charge of Hyun Jin's hand and got up from the seat.

'Oh... Min Ho hyung is here too?' Seung Min gave a glare towards the timid boy and held both of Hyun Jin's to swing it back and forth.

'Minnie don't you think Hyungie should play with us as well? He would be bored if he was at home alone~' he tried convincing but of course Seung Min could do nothing but to listen to him.

Seung Min noticed Min Ho wearing a similar outfit with his boyfriend and create a 'eww' look at the older while Hyun Jin wasn't aware.

Hyun Jin noticed Min Ho looking uncomfortable so he grabbed his hands and stroked at it.

'Minnie you don't mind right?' he blinked his eyes.

'N-no of course not...' he laughed awkardly.

'Lee Min Ho you dare to snatch my boyfriend? You better watch out,' he signalled toward the boy who was holding tight on his hoodie and nervously breathing.

'Let's go alright?' Hyun Jin gently held both his brother and boyfriend's hand.

------------ ---------- ----------- ----------- --------

'Jinnie ~ Jinnie~ let's go to this one! ' Seung Min swinged his boyfriend 's hands and pouted.

Hyun Jin looked towards the direction to see see a tall and gigantic roller coaster.

'Minnie, Hyungie can't take the roller coaster, '

'Then leave him here! We can go together right?'

'Minnie, why don't you choose something else... '

' I want this! '

'But Minnie,'

'You promised that you'll let me choose, ' Seung Min was acting childish and stomped his foot.

'You know that Hyungie is afraid of heights right?! ' Hyun Jin talked with a straight face.

'So you're gonna choose him over me? '

'MINNIE! '

'J-jinnie... It's o-okay, ' Min Ho looked down and pulled the younger 's sleeve.

'Hyungie I can't leave you alone, '

'I'll g-go with you two... I-if that's o-okay... '

'Really? ' Hyun Jin looked worried.

Min Ho nodded nervous.

'See!  Min Ho is alright with it! '

Min Ho was okay with it? Jokes. How would he. He just wished his brother would not get upset.

And Hyun Jin knew Min Ho wasn't okay with it either.

Seung Min knew that as well. He wanted to see Min Ho suffer. He wanted to see him weak and scared once more.