My view

I'm scared.

No one loves me.

One day, when I die, I'll be alone.

Never the time will come when my love will come.

I'm alone

No one

Will

Ever

Understand.

And I know it for a fact. The fact that I'm me and she's better than me.

I started cutting again today. And it was because of her.

The one that stole my love.

My love for a guy. He.. Was.. He was someone that I'd always want to be with. I adored him in every way. He had brown eyes, brown hair, the cutest smile, the best humor, and his personality is what sparks the most to me.

I hope he feels the same.

I dream of him saying "y/n! Be with me! I'm trapped"

But it's only a DREAM

Please help me!

No one understands me except for him.

Anyway, I went to his house today. I greeted him with a simple "Hi Dan!". He just stared at me.. And me having life problems with myself felt as if I was the worst person in the world. And the only reason why he gave me that look is because I was wearing a red dress and black flats. But his girlfriend was there. She called me a peasant. She said it right in front of me too. I wanted to leave. But I didn't. I just sat there. I didn't want to say anything because he'd get mad at me. So I just asked where the restroom was. He pointed to the hall. So I left and overheard that bitch say why are you staring at her? She's ugly!! This is why I can't trust you to go and have friends!! And slapped him.

I'm sorry Daniel

I'm sorry. But I have to. I slit my left wrist twice and my right once. Then I went to my waist and cut that 5 times. I am truly, deeply, madly sorry. And when I left, I accidentally left some blood on the sink.

Then it happened

When I got out, I saw Phil. He went in the bathroom. When he got out, he almost cried. He felt so bad. He even hugged me. Then Dan and that bitch walked in and saw us crying. She said oh my gosh!! DRAMA QUEEN!! GET HER OUT! SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE!

My whole life flashed between my eyes. I cried harder and harder by the second. Eventually, my dress was covered in tears and eye liner running down my face. I was done with her rude comments.

I took my dress off and showed my cuts. I was in a bra and underwear and heels.. But they focused on my scars. My cuts.

The fight

She grabbed me, ripped my bra off, slapped me, and tried too say that my boobs were fake!!! I am really done. But, I let her do whatever she has to do. As long as she's happy. But then Phil jumped in!!! He quickly pulled her off of me. He cared for me. Dan just watched. Was I wrong? Does he not like me? And just as soon as Phil pulls her off Of me, Dan slaps him and asks her if she's okay.