I love you

Everything was going to be what I thought it wasn't. He told me that he loved me. I loved him back. It's just... I didn't know. He cried because of me. Because of me. Because of me. Are you kidding? I was completely in shock. So much shock that I passed out. I felt Phil kissing my cheek and trying to see if I was okay. But.. I knew I was out. So, they picked me up and took me to a hospital. It was weird because that hospital looked.. Like.. Crazy. I was on drugs. They gave me DRUGS!!!!

after facts

Phil walked in. Everything looked nice.. Phil was more adorable than usual... Looked like his eyes and hair changed. I giggled a bit. Then I gave him a deep kiss..... But then, as I did, PHIL WALKED IN!!!! What the actual fuck? He was really upset. But, he knew I was on drugs... So he shook it off. Dan set me up. Then I got another visitor. Of was Dan's Ex Girlfriend, Jodi Eluenya. She was like Satan to me. And then.. She did it.

Mrs. Jodi Eluenya

She kissed Phil's cheek then put her arms around him. Me and Phil are dating now. She said in her bitchy voice. Then Phil pushed her off of him. No. We're not. I hate you. This is my waifu. Leave us alone forever. Okay?!?! He said. I am Mrs. Jodi Eluenya and you will not talk to me like that!!!! She grabbed his head and kissed him even deeper than I ever did. I was in tears. I ran out of the room and into a bathroom. I grabbed my blade and started cutting my sides and wrists.

Oh no

Phil ran after me like I was worth something. I really wasn't worth anything. I never had anyone love me like he did. Though, I had to scream go away, he still wouldn't. He stayed. Jodi was a bitch. She always was. But this time... She took my love. My everything, he was my soul. I remember.

The carnival date

I remember the carnival date. It was the first time he told me that he loved me. We were on a Farris wheel. It was pink, purple, blue, green, red, and white. It was beautiful. Once we got to the top, it stopped. We looked down and I got a bit scared. He hugged me, kissed me, and said you're safe because I'm here with you. I love you. Okay? And I said okay. Maybe okay will be our forever.

When he came in

Phil just walked into the women's bathroom. He couldn't anymore. He couldn't help to see me cry and walk out like that. I had to put the blade away instantly. I knew he would notice soon. I knew he knew I was cutting. I'm pretty sure that's why he came in. And then he sat on the floor with me. He just sat there... We cuddled. It was amazing. Just like him. He is AmazingPhil.

He said
Where? He asked. I knew exactly what he was talking about. I showed him my wrists and my side. He looked at me. I' m so so- I cut him off. You don't have to be sorry. You were worried about me. I understand how much you love me. You are the best boyfriend to ever exist. Then it happened. Jodi came in the bathroom.

When Dan did nothing

When Dan did nothing. He sat around. He let Mrs. Eluenya abuse him. Every time he didn't listen, that night, she's give him a cut so thick that it would make him scream. He was afraid of the spoiled posh girl who was a bitch. He listens now. But only to her.

When

Dan went in the bathroom also. He held her keys. He also took his house key off because he was done. Jodi. Leave me be. Get the fuck out of my face. Leave her alone. I love her. Not you. But only one loves her more than me. It is Phil. But still, get out. I hate you. She cried. Then she slapped him. Then I got up. I punched her so hard in her nose.. It snapped. It broke actually.

The blood

Now she was mad, she bit me. I couldn't breathe that well. Then I figured it. JODI WAS A DEMON! Her blood was blue. It didn't come out red. I was scared. Everyone was. But not for themselves. For me. Now I'm setting to get a bit horny and slutty. Then I jump on Phil and....

Stay tuned for part 3