16-trouble

Sam-
I wake from the light shooting through the window I whine and turn around then I feel a arm snake around my waist pulling me closer I shoot up but then fall right back down I groan in pain I feel in my lower back "what's wrong?" I look over and see Colby shirtless and messy hair god he looks hot then I look down at myself and see I'm in Colbys t-shirt I pull up the blankets and see my thighs cover in bruises and hickeys oh no I'm in Colbys room "I'm so fucken dead when I get back home-fuck! My head hurts" I rub my face "oh right you got drunk" he says handing me painkillers and a water bottle "we did we have sex" I ask he nods a 'yes' and says "but you wanted to you" "that's fine at longest it was with you" I say I look over at Colby and see he's in his thoughts "you okay?" I ask "yeah yeah it's just the party" he says "what happened" I ask "oh I don't know I'm trying to remember that's why" he says suspiciously but I don't wanna question it "I don't wanna go to school" Colby complains I giggle "me neither so let's not go" I say smiling he chuckles "alright I'm down but it's already 1:32 pm" he says "damm we woke late!" I say he chuckles I smile as I grab my phone and it's like everything stop I see messages from my mom and dad

Mom: open your door!
12:05am

Mom: where are you !
12:30 am

Mom: SAMULE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ANSWER ME !
2:36 am

Dad: your mom just told me where the fuck are you !
2:50 am

Dad: why the hell do you have your location off!
3:00 am

Dad: you better not be with that Brock kid!
3:24 am

Mom: I had enough DONT come back home
4:35 am

Mom: your not apart of this family anymore !
4:58 am

Mom: don't come back your kicked out find somewhere else to stay!
5:38 am

100 miss calls from Dad

85 miss calls from Mom

I started crying where the hell am I gonna live "hey hey what's wrong?" Colby ask I gave him my phone "don't worry Sam you can live with me as you know I live by myself don't worry you can stay in the guest bedroom don't cry" he says I nod "c-could you c-come with m-me to get my s-stuff" I ask "of course c'mon" he says I carefully get up "here where this" he says giving me his black joggers since I have his shirt on.

We just pulled up to my house I get out of the car with Colby I enter the house no ones home? Hm we go up to my room and see the door is kick down I sigh "just pack as much as you can" I tell Colby "okay I'll start over there" he says smirking I nod not knowing what he's talking about I grab a suitcase and go over to Colby and as I do I see him grabbing my panties and thongs "Colby!" I squeal "oh hey Sam don't mind me just packing" he says "oh my god your so dumb!" I giggle "these are nice" he says I snatch my lace panties from him "shut up!" I giggle "hey! I'm packing" he says yanking the panties from my hand I giggle and shake my head "here you dummy" I say giving him the suitcase he chuckles and grabs it I walk back to my other closet and grab another suitcase and start packing.

Not bad we actually got everything from my room now it looks empty well except for the bed tv and drawers we have four suitcase pack one being my clothes and books and laptop and chargers the other one being full with my panties thongs pictures frames hoodies like just everything "okay you ready-" "what the hell are you doing here!" We look over and see my mom I sigh "I'm leaving you kicked me out I just came to get my stuff" I say "well hurry I don't want you here" she says "get out now! I told you multiple times about him!" My dad says coming in "don't do anything to him!" I say "Samuel don't get into this your just a slut he treats you lik-" I gasp as my dad gets punch by Colby "I fucken told you not to talk to him like that!" Colby says "Colby let's go" I say we grab the suitcase and leave.

I'm so tired we just got done setting my room up well my stuff  "so what do you wanna do" Colby ask "I don't mind anything" I say Colby then smirks and comes closely to me "but not that my back still hurts and I'm swore" I say he groans I giggle he looks down at me I smile he pulls me into a kiss I smile into it I wrap my arms around his neck he puts both his hands on my waist Colby then deepen the kiss he slides his tongue in my mouth as I slide mine in his he grabs my ass and smacks it I moan into the kiss I feel Colbys tongue lick mine as I explore his mouth "jump" Colby says as he pulls away I jump and wrap my legs around his waist we go back into a make out session he walks to my bed and lays down so I'm on top of him he grips my butt then smacks it he flicks his tongue on my tongue as I bring my tongue back to my mouth I swirl my tongue around his I pull away and sit up on his lap "hey why'd you pull away" he says "where not having sex!" I giggle "fine" he groans "I'm hungry" I say "I'll order food" he says I nod and get off of him we both go out to the living room "okay I'm going to get a drink" I say he nods and orders food.

<3

Thank you ! for 2k reads ! !