Kei's Flirting

"What?"
Tyrone looks at the row of people.
He raised his brow.

"Who are you?" Kei tilts his head.

They are relatives of the students that harmed Kei.
Now that their families are down and they are sent away, they are still uncomfortable and worried for their safety. The relatives that are kneeling now are the old women and men in the family who cared for their sons/daughters and grandchildrens.

They don't know at first who instantly destroyed their family so fast.
In the blink of an eye everything collapsed.
But with the hint of the business partners and family friends that refused to help them they are aware that the three major families in their world moved for one person's sake.

Kei Wilderburg.

Though he is an illegitimate son, he is the only son of the Wilderburg family.
Though Wilderburg is a huge name and a big deal, their foundations are not that stable.
They can still easily be shaken by a bad rumour so if they proceed to sue the Wilderburg then they will be compensated and they can bring back their family but what makes them all suck cold air is that the Wilderburg's didn't make a single move.
It was the three towers in the business world.
The unbreakable three.

Tyrone is often dumb and comedic in front of Kei but he has seen the world more than the naive Kei.

He immediately phoned his assistant and asked what was going on.
When he finds out that these people are relatives of those bullies that hurt Kei, he feels extreme hatred and disgust.

"Kei, these people are relatives of those people that hurt you!"
Tyrone grits his teeth.

Kei nods and looked down.
He frowns seeing the oldest woman kneeling so low that her face is kissing the floor.

"Please...Forgive my foolish grandson...."

Kei staggers back a bit, calming himself.
He closed his eyes.
An unexpected emotion brewed inside him.

"Can't they come and ask for forgiveness themselves? Why are you making your elders kneel for you?" Kei felt really bad.
He wanted to tell the old woman to stand up and stop kneeling.

He can see his grandmother also kneeling. Asking for her daughter's mistake to be forgiven. Asking for his existence to be forgiven.

Seeing his foul mood, Tyrone grabs Kei's hand.
"What's wrong?"

Kei grits his teeth.
"So much exaggeration for being suspended."

Tyrone sighs.
Kei is left in the dark.
To him, those students only got suspensions for a few days and they will have to apologize in front of the school body. But right now, those people are no longer in the country.
Their source of income is taken away from a very low price and now they are all working away from their relatives overseas.
Though their salaries are above average. It's still not the carefree and rich lifestyle as bosses of their own businesses.

"Please...Just say that our family will be alright. I beg you." The old man near him said trying to hold Kei's pants.

Tyrone gets angry and pulls Kei away.

Kei frowns.

"If this is about the apology speech then fine. Tell them they do not have to do it. Just go back." Kei waves his hand.
"So much exaggeration. If you ask normally, I won't be that difficult. We are all teenagers. What kind of grudge can I hold?" Kei angrily scratches his head in frustration.
"Hurry and stand up! Can you atleast give me some face?"

They all look at the boy with confusion. It seems like they are all on different pages and no one is getting through at each other.

Tyrone sighs.
"Hurry and stand up. What's the use in asking Kei now? You all know that Kei has nothing to do with all what happened." Tyrone said.