1

"Do you Lashawn Alejandro Lopez,  take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I Do" just reading his lips as he said those words. Tears flowed down my face. Still In disbelief, that somebody out there really loved me for me. With baggage and all, he chose me.
The crazy part about it is that it's been 3 years since we have been married I remember our wedding like it was yesterday. Butterflies still flutter inside my stomach like we are teenagers again. I still blush at the smallest things. If I would have known how life would have been I would have proposed to him myself.

"Do you London Marie Williams,  take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" letting those two simple but mean so much words flow out my mouth. Who would of thought me, London Lopez now will be marrying my high school sweetheart. My lover and now Husband. It hurts me to see that my suppose to be friend tried to set him up. I almost lost him again and I personally wasn't going to allow that.

After the sit down with Tamia and Sierra to get to the bottom of what happened and to clear up any loose ends the past was now behind us. I personally couldn't give three fucks where they at today. It was taken too far when they put Shawn's life in jeopardy. That's when I knew I have to do what was right for my family and me. I couldn't even look at Tamia the same. Me thinking she was my ride-or-die when she was an enemy in disguise. Had me thinking that's why God wasn't blessing me with certain things because I was best friends with the devil himself. Once the focus was off her and I was handling real business finding true love and starting a family she didn't like that. Sierra was just the icing on the cake.
Honestly, it was time to move on with my life without drama or negative energy. I will love to be happy and in peace, something I never had. A family? Something I didn't have. So I had to start my own, and let go of any trauma so I can be the best mother to my kids, and be a great wife to my husband. Give my kids unconditional love something I wish Jeffrey and Laura gave me but instead, I got their ass to kiss. I was young figuring things out on my own. My trauma is what got me here today, it's what helped me be the strong beautiful black woman I am today. A Wife, Mother, Sister, Friend, and Business owner. So thanks to them for making me as strong as I am. If somebody would have told me this 10 years ago I would have never believed them. I would have told them they were lying. Here I am, 10 years later, and look at me. I'm there, I'm that girl. That girl everybody doubted, the girl would they said was fast and a hoe because they didn't know anything about me. People assumed so much they lied to me and try to throw dirt on my name, but those were the same people who came to me for help 3 years ago. Those are the same people who needed me and this the same people I refuse to let back into my life.

So if anybody has been wondering what London Marie Lopez has been doing, y'all can simply tell them to mind the business that pays. Tell them
Don't worry about me or mine we're good.