She loves you

"A rose?" a gentleman asked.
"Oh, no thank you, I don't have any money on me." You replied.
"A pretty girl deserves a pretty flower. You can have it." He replied.
A smile grew on your face and you thanked him.
You continue your short stroll to Ringos house. You always were thinking about Ringo and his puppy dog like eyes. Every time they came in contact with yours you could feel your heart melting right there. Time had slowed and all.
When he offered to help you with some papers that are due, happily accepted. The night sky was clear, and the street lamps dim, but every movement was swift and the air become more and more crisp as you grew near to him.
As you arrived, books behind you, a sudden overwhelming sense of relief that you were finally there and had mentally prepared yourself to see him face to face.
When the door swung open before you could even knock and his eyes lit up, he greeted you warmly and welcomed you in. He offered some tea and you two caught up and eventually discussed papers.
"See this is the part that is confusing to me, I don't understand what they mean by that" you explain.
He nods and responds,
"I think they're trying to tell you that to move this angle, you have to remove the other one on the other side."
"Oh, thank you. That actually makes sense, I don't know why I haven't thought of that. I feel a little dumb." You admitted bashfully.
"Not dumb at all, love."
This made you blush and he quickly took notice to it.
"Listen y/n, I have never felt the way I feel about you towards anyone or anything. Even if the moon fell down upon us, I feel as if we would be safe."
You didn't know what to do and were left speechless with the sudden pounding of your heart racing.
"Ringo, I don't know what to say" you manage to let out.
"I understand. I just wanted to let you know how I feel y/n, and it's okay th-"
"No, I feel the same, I just never knew you would feel the same. I just thought make you were trying to be nice." 
He laughed at this and kissed your cheek softly.
"I don't think I've ever met someone as fascinating as you y/n, and I don't think I ever will. Don't you ever change."
You were still in a dazed as he continued,
"It's funny when I told George how I felt, he had said she loves you, and I was horrified at the thought of him being wrong, and now I know it's not. I feel like I could spend the rest of my life with you. Is that how you feel?"
You leaned in and kissed him gently and replied,
"I feel the exact same way."
After that night, you and Ringo went public and while it was a lot, it was worth it to every extent. Who would've known you two would've gotten married a few years later? George was absolutely right.