Take me home (1/3)

Narrator p.o.v
-
"Damn" You looked at your watch,
"Where could he be?" You stood outside
Tapping your shoe, while waiting for your
friend John Lennon to hurry the hell up
Because you had a date with David Bowie.
That's right, David Bowie.
You both had met through a friend at a party
And John was dropping you off so he could have
A little "talk" with David.
John had just offered to take you to the restaurant you were meeting David at so you thought why not?
You had absolutely no clue but every time
John had a "talk" he would just say things about
You that scare the boys away, but he does that
Because he really likes you and wants you a lot.

Finally John arrived.
"Y/n, hon, that dress looks really gorgeous"
"Haha well who helped me pick it out?"
You laughed relived over the fact that you
Might make it in time.

As you and John chatted you both finally made it
to the restaurant.
"Wait, y/n before you go on, I need to go in real quick."
"Oh, why?" You ask confused.
"I'll tell you later" he told you.
"Um okay" you kinda sighed it off.
You had 5 minutes left until you were
Supposed to be inside so you didn't mind
Too much, considering you were always early.

You waited for what seemed like forever, while John was in there talking to David. You were getting tired of waiting for John. I mean what could he be doing that's taking THIS long?

"Listen David, Y/n is beautiful and all, but you know she snores in her sleep right?"
John was beginning to try to convince yet again another one of your dates  that you weren't their type because he wants you.
"Oh that doesn't bother me at all, I've Put up with my fathers snoring for a good 17 years." He laughs.
"No, no but hers are BAD. She sounds like a dog, I promise." John says trying his best.
"I'm telling you John I don't mind." David laughs.
"Well did you know she's also obsessed with you?"
John asks.
David stops,
"Uh no, actually I didn't know that" he says as he rubs his neck.
"That's a little... uh..." he trails off.
"Yeah she's got like a million photos of you from magazines and sometimes she even licks your body on the wall" John had lied 100% about this but he was desperate to scare David away from you.

It was a weird coincidence though because you walked in when you saw John and David talking.
"Hey y/n!" John yells.
David is still rubbing his neck uncomfortably when you walk over and start talking.
"I'm sorry to ask but is it true that you lick a photo of my body on your wall?" David asks Disgusted.
You looked puzzled then back at John who's face was a light pink shade.
"No, not at all. Who told you that?" You asked.
David looked at John but didn't say anything. You followed David's eyes and you knew John had something about you.

Anger was building inside of you, and you finally realized why all your first dates had failed. John had came with you every time and always went in before you. John was the one who was ruining your dates.

You just walked out of the restaurant to the side, leaving both David and John inside, and tears began to flow. Why would John make up those things about you all those times? Why was he being such an asshole? You questioned yourself over and over again.

You finally decided to call a friend who picked you up and went home with you to comfort you.
Your best friend and first love, Paul McCartney.

Sorry this story is such a mess I'm really tired but I wanted to write so I decided why not, haha. This is the first part of three, so stay tuned :)