While They're Asleep

Jisoo's POV

<Ring>

<Ring>

<Ring>

"Hello? Chaeng?"

"Hey Unnie! What's up?"

"Would you like to come for a sleepover...?"

"..."

"It's ok if you don't want-"

"Yeah! Sure, I really wanted to do a sleepover"

"Oh... Ok Nice! Then prepare your things and come to my house, yeah? Oh and drive safely!"

"Okei Jisoo-nie"

<~Beep~>

Yes! Finally I asked her, phew... what a relief, I was planning on having a sleepover with her since I wanted to confess to her, but there was one slight problem... Her boyfriend, I know she isn't gonna accept me but at least say what I'm feeling.

<Ding-Dong>

Oop- She's here

"Rosie!" I greeted her "Hey Unnie! Aww, you look so cute in that onesie" She said and I blushed, I was wearing my bunny onesie.

"Hold up i'm just gonna change, be right back" She said and went inside the bathroom, when suddenly...

<Ding-Dong-Ding-Ding-Di-D-D-D-Ding-Ding-Din-Ding-Ding-Dong-D-D>

"Hey Turtle Rabbit!" Lisa said excitedly "Hey Unnie" Jennie greeted "What are you guys doing here?!" I whispered-shouted "Can't we have a sleepover at our favourite Unnie's house?" Lisa said "Yeah, Exactly" Jennie added.

"Ugh... Chaeng's here and I REALLY don't want you two ruining this..." I said emotionless "Just tonight? Please?" They said with their puppy eyes "Argh! Fine!" "Come in..." I said and close the door "Oh hey Jennie, hey Lisa!" Rosie said, she looked as if she had taken a shower, hair wet, a top revealing her toned abs, a towel around her waist and another one on her neck... Woah I thought "Unnie?!" I was startled when Jennie snapped her fingers in front of me "Oh, y-yes?" I asked "You were staring at Rosie for over 5 minutes..." Oh well...

<11pm>

Jennie and Lisa were already asleep, hugging and cuddling while me and Chaeng were watching a movie, I thought it was time to make a move since Jenlisa were asleep and weren't noisy "Hey Rosie?" I asked, I received a hum in response so I said "I know you have a boyfriend, but I wanted to tell you this..." I said nervously "What is it?" She said and yawned, I sighed "I like you- no, I love you, I loved you since freshman years..." I said non-stop, I didn't receive a response so I thought she already fell asleep, I was going to do something when suddenly I felt a hand intertwining with mine. I looked at my side and Chaeng was looking at me more like staring deeply into my eyes "I-I like you too Jisoo but... my boyfriend just..." She said sadly "No, it's fine really, I just wanted you to know..." I said.

I went to my room crying, under the sheets, hugging my pillow when I heard a knock on the door "Come in..." I said and sniffed "Unnie... my- Jimin broke up with me..." She said

I removed my sheet and tapped my side for her to come "I want you to date me" She said sternly "That sudden?" I asked, you won't believe what just happened... SHE KISSED ME AAAAAAH "I wanted to do this for so long now..." She said, we were sitting but she pushed me to the wall so she was pinning me there, I held my arms around her neck while we were kissing passionately, we pulled away panting.

"Sorry, It was too sudden"

"I liked it"

"Kiss me again"

"What you wish my queen"

———————

Aishhh... this Rosie...

Dating Jimin? Ew nOoOoOo

I don't hate Jimin, actually I LOVE him 🥺

But not shipping Jimin and Rosé just because they are Park's... 😫🙌 💀