Lockers

⚠️🔞WARNING SMUT | G!P JISOO (READ AT OWN RISK)🔞⚠️

JISOO'S POV

"Boy or Girls" Lisa asked "What?" I asked back "Gay or Straight, that's it, that's the question" She said "Um... I guess girls..." I replied "Aye- Me too" She said "Of course you are gay you're with Jennie" I said and rolled my eyes "You two in the back, stop talking!" The teacher said, I looked at her but then I felt a pair of eyes looking at me, I didn't know who those eyes where of, when I found them, I saw how the Popular girl named Rosé was looking at me while smirking, then she suddenly winked at me. When she turned again to look at the front I was still staring at her, she said something to her friend and laughed, her friend looked at me too and laughed before looking at the front again. Ok... weird...

——Lunch——

I was walking towards Jennie and Lisa's table when Rosé appeared in front of me, stopping me from walking "Do you need something?" I asked nervously "I just wanted you to meet me after p.e, at the locker room" She said and walked away to her table, okay then.

The weirdest day of my life

⚠️🔞——After P.E——🔞⚠️

I was waiting for Rosé to get here while grabbing one of my towel to dry off my sweat, when suddenly a voice spoke up "Don't do that, you're hotter with sweat..." She said, I knew it was Rosé because of the voice, I turned around and faced her "What do you want?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows, when she came closer to me I could feel her breath on my neck and it send shivers down my spine. She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down making me sit down on the bench "I just found you attractive and I never did it with a girl so, I also like you a lot Jisoo, or Oppa if you want" Then she lifted her leg up and rest her feet on the bench, she was wearing a skirt, a short one so I could see some part of her white laced panties.

"I want you" She said and brushed her hand up her thigh and her waist, making her skirt shorter, I couldn't stop staring down there because of the panic but when she slowly unzipped her skirt I came back from my senses, I licked my lips and when she finally took off her skirt I pressed my two fingers on her moist panties "Mmh..." I heard her moan.

I ripped off her panties and immediately attacked her womanhood "Aah~ Shit... Mmh..." She moaned, I licked all the way up and down her pussy, making it wetter, then I pressed my thumb onto her clit making a circular motion "Ugh... Yes~" She grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head up making me stop licking her, drool coming out of my mouth and onto my shirt "Get your pants off" She demanded "I remind you I'm the top" I said and smirked, I then pulled down my pants and boxers making my 9 inches shaft stand proudly "Lean against the locker" I said, she obeyed and smirked sexily, I came up to her and pressed the tip of my cock on her wet folds "You are so fucking hot..." I said, I started to get my cock inside her warm pussy "Hmm... You're hotter daddy" She moaned, I couldn't wait anymore so I pushed myself inside of her and started pumping in and out, she seemed like enjoying so I thought of doing something that I'm sure will turn her on even more.

"You want daddy to fuck you?" I whispered with my raspy voice into her ear "Hmm... Yes- Ugh..." She moaned out "Do you want to be daddy's good girl, huh? Tell me baby girl" I said and glanced to her, she had her eyes closed and mouth open with moans coming from it "Yes, I want- aah~ to be daddy's g-good girl" She said, with that I started pumping in and out faster and harder "Don't stop..." She said "Don't stop what baby girl..." I asked "Don't stop t-talking" She said, okay... so you're that horny? "When I'm satisfied fucking that little pussy of yours, I'll take you home so whenever I feel the need to fuck someone I'll have you all by myself..." "Oh... yes~" "I'll make you beg for whatever you want me to do... You want that huh? Look at me babe..." I asked, I looked at her and she struggled opening her eyes but finally opened them with mouth still open "I'm gonna make you come for so many times you'll be sore for days..." I said and attacked her lips "Mmh... I'm close" She moaned "Come baby girl..." I replied, she came all over my cock and I suddenly turned her around so she was facing the locker, I smacked her ass and it left a red mark "Aah..." She moaned, I thrusted myself inside again "Ugh~ Daddy I-I'm still sensitive" She said "I don't care baby, remember what I said, I'll make you come so you're gonna be sore for days" I said and started licking and biting her shoulders and neck "Aaah~ Faster..." She moaned, I smirked and went as fast as I could "Ugh... I'm so close babe" I said "Don't worry I-I'm on my pills" She said, phew. I continued thrusting until we both came at the same time, the only thing that could be heard was our heavy breathing and panting "Mmh... Round 2?" I asked "No... Please I'm tired" She said "Ok... You've been a good girl so I'll let you go" I pulled out of her and put on my boxers and pants, I looked at her and she was standing there, without moving "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked "I-I don't have anymore panties" She said and looked down in embarrassment "Oh... Don't worry just put on the skirt, I'll drive you home so you can have another pair" I said and smiled at her, handing her the skirt "Thanks..." She said, when she put on her skirt she suddenly said "Will you be my-my girlfriend?"

————

Sorry for the cliffhanger there 🌚

If you want more Chaesoo then tell me 👇🌈