Chapter 1

(Yuuei High, Musutafu Japan. Wednesday, 11:37 Am.)

<Pov~ Kaminari Denki>

It's been about ten minutes since Midoriya and Bakugou left us to suffer in P.E, literaly! They just up and left while the rest of us are being forced to run back and forth through the giant gymnasium as a 'warmup' like, the hell?! Although, I cant help but feel like something is off.  I did try to tell some of the other students in my class but they were either to focused or they just brushed it off or both . 

The only one who really listened was Tokoyami but even he was destracted between me, PE, and dark shadow who was pestering him. So, I decided to go investigate myself. This is probably gonna be a bad idea but thats my brain stuff for you.

Just as I got to the door I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. "Where are you going Kaminari?" It's... one of the teachers, dun dun dun~

"Just the bathroom." I tried to say casually, surprisingly it worked, I think.  The teacher let me go anyway.

Walking down the halls I heard a person, no two people speaking. But the weird thing is that they both had british accents, and one sounded like a child.
"Are you finished master?" The elder sounding one questioned.
"Yes I am Sebastian, we may speak now."

So his name is Sebastian.. that doesn't really sound Japanese. I mean they probably wouldn't be because of their accents. Also what's up with that master thing?

"Very well. I apologize for the rather- colorful language that I've spat at you." Sneaking towards where the voices were coming from I saw the two.

A tall raven haired man was bowing to a child with muted dark blue hair.

'
Ooo but he's actually kinda cute. I looked up at the tall man who was now standing up straight.
Agh c'mon me stop being a fucking bi mess and focus!

"No need, I've recognized it was part of your act. And besides, I too play my part with disdain." The raven haired man who I assume is the 'Sebastian' who was referred to earlier nodded,

"Of course young master, but I must inquire, what is the reason for us to talk this moment? Shouldn't we be in class as to not raise suspicions?" 

Suspicions? Why would they need to not be suspicious? Wait a second- How did they get into Yuueii? I've never seen them before, although they were talking about classes. But the 'master' diiiid say something about an act..  

Before the 'young master' could respond to his companion's questions 'Sebastian' spoke up, "Apologies my lord but, I sense someone watching us. I suggest we go back to the disguises."

"I still wonder how you made them." The young earl stated with a questioning tone. Though, the other man didn't respond, but rather seemed focused on something else.

Oh wait. They could be villains.

Damnit! How did I not realize sooner?

I got ready to run back to the gym and was met with Bakugou and Midoriya coming out of the bathroom each with a few small bruises though Midoriya had a giant black eye.

Hm, that's weird I never heard them fighting..

"Hi Kaminari."
"Hey dunce face."
"Heyy guys uh- I'm not gonna ask but we need to get back to class, like now."

I urged and pulled them along,  Bakugou angrily trying to get out of my grasp while Midoriya was just confused.

-----------time skip to when they got back brought to you by Denki being amazing-----------

(Time- 12:14 P.m.)

Finally we got back to the gym, I was still pulling the two boys along behind me. I threw them into the room, how? I honestly don't know but I somehow did it. "GUYS" I yelled trying to get everyones attention. I knew it worked when everyone  stared at me.

"SOME NEW VILLAINS MIGHT HAVE BROKEN IN AND DISGUISED THEMSELVES AS STUDENTS." I heard gasps and whispers among the other 1-A students. While the two I dragged in moved to the back of the room and got settled next to Kirishima. "ALL I KNOW IS THAT THERE WAS TWO OF THEM. ONE'S NAME IS SEBASTIAN, THE OTHER ONE WAS ONLY REFERED TO AS 'MASTER' OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT."

Somehow nobody saw the brief look that the ash blond and green haired teens gave each other, the slight surprise on the bi-colored boy's face, or the sly sharp toothed grin from the redhead sitting next to them.

 Sorry it was kinda short, but heres chapter 1 of my black butler and  bnha crossover. Heres some explaining, it might be kinda boring so feel free to skip it.

First of all surprise surprise Yuueii is an actual school and has actual classes!(Not that you would tell with all the attacks.) P.E. would actually be on a wednesday and that time. Heres the schedule because I'll be using it throughout the story.

secondly, yes Denki is bi in here, I mean have you sean him? He's the literal definition of a bi disaster

third, most of this will have my AUs  but I'll try and keep some things the same.

lastly, I hope you enjoyed this, I'm not the most experienced with crossovers and this will probably get better the more I've written.

~word count: 914 words~