Chapter 2

{Last time-|+-+|-Somehow nobody saw the brief look that the ash blond and green haired teens gave each other, the slight surprise on the bi-colored boy's face, or the sly sharp toothed grin from the redhead sitting next to them.}

(Yuuei High, Mustafu Japan. Wednesday, 12:16 P.M.)

<Pov~ Kirishima Eijiro/??????>  

Aizawa has finally come down to the gym after Kaminari's run-in with some 'new villains'.

I think he's going to interrogate the boy about them. If they seem like new villains, or with the league, they're gonna have to be prepared..

But it does sound like Sebby's here! Oh how I miss him! I wonder what his reaction will be when I can finally discard this identity, how exhausting it is keep up this 'manly personality.

I adjust my jacket as a teacher lectures us on what to do if we see the villain.. Blah blah blah. We've all heard this before.

I took a slight glance at Bakugou, eyes that look oh so familiar, and beautiful, but he acts the complete opposite.. Then at Midoriya, where I can't pinpoint the look in his eyes, but I know him from.. Somewhere.

Midoriya clearly acts like him. Trying to pull on an eyepatch that really isn't there when stressed, or the look of superiority he gives everyone, even his walk, looking so above everyone, he holds himself just as that boy did.

But he was human.. There was no way he could still be alive today. I haven't seen him on my list though..-

"Oi Kirishima!"

I didn't reply and felt a hit on my arm, "OI KIRISHIMA." Bakugou yelled and I remembered that was the name I used. Whoops.

"Yes Bakubro?"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YA' STARING AT ME AND FUCKING DEKU?"

"Kacchan It really shouldn't be-"

"OI SHUT UP DEKU."

I gave a small laugh, "Sorry Bakubro! Guess I just spaced for a bit."

Bakugou just gave a "Tch." and looked away.

I should tell them.
I want to tell them.

I'm scared..

That sounds like amazing comedy, 'ages old reaper terrified of telling her friends'.

Heh.

I should do it.
I need to do it.

Would they be fine with it?

Why do I care what they think?

...

I looked over to where Bakugou and Midoriya were still sitting next to me. It's now or never.

I take a deep breath, "Hey uhm.."

The boys' attention turned to me, "Yes Kirishima-kun?"

"What is it Kirishima?"

I pause. Do I really want to do this. Right now?

"Kirishima?"

It's too late to back out now. "I.. Don't know how to say this. Heh."

The boys looked at me expectantly and I took another breath, "I'magirlandiunderstandifyoudontacceptmebutireallyhopeyoudobecauseitmeanslikealottome."

"Could you uh.. Say that again please?"

"And in actual Japanese this time."

"Fuck, uhm, okay." I sighed and started over, "I'm a girl and I understand if you don't accept me but I hope you do because it means like- a lot to me.."

I look at their faces nervously - why the hell do I have to be so nervous about these fucking kids.

"Alright."

Midoriya hit Bakugou slightly, "Kacchan!"

"What? I mean good for-! Oi Kiri what are your fuckn pronouns?"

"Uh.. She/they?"

"Noted. Anyways, it's good for you that ya' figured yourself out a bit."

"Agreed!"

"You guys aren't mad or anything..?"

"Fuck no! Why would we?"

"Eh it's-uh nothing just experiences from some old.. Friends. "

"Friends? Would I know the little shits!?"

I paused, "Possibly. But you don't really have to do anything with 'em!"

"Tch, alright."

"U-uhm Kiri? If you don't mind me asking.. Do you have a prefered name?"

Yes.
I do.
But I can't say it yet.
If you're who I think.
I can't say it.
Not yet at least.

I scratch my head, "Heh, not really."

"That's okay! If you do just tell us. Right Kacchan?"

"Mhm. And if anyone gives ya shit, send 'em to me."

"Thank you." I grinned.

We sat in silence for a while until the bell rang and we were off to lunch. After I dropped some of my stuff off in my
locker I made my way to the cafeteria, got my food, and sat down at the BakuSquad's table. Mina and Sero were already engaged in a conversation and Kaminari was bugging Bakugou about something like how their hero partner name would sound if they went with each other.

I started eating my food, a beautiful array of red that dulled more and more as I bit into it. Bakugou noticed me siting across from him and nodded, then the rest followed in greeting me.

"Oh oh! Have I told you about this one thing me and Kirishima did one day in middle school?" When no one replied Mina kept. Going, "Okay, okay so basically, me and Kiri were sitting in class and he..-"

Fuck I forgot I wasn't out to them. I looked down at my food as Mina rambled on. Only looking up when I felt Bakugou's gaze on me.

I met his eyes with my own and he sent a glance as if to say, '''They don't know?'''

I shook my head slightly and looked at my friends, Bakugou and Midoriya had accepted me.. But will they? I mean, I'm pretty sure Mina would, she's also a trans woman so that's kinda obvious, but what about the rest?

And, heh, that's not even counting the reaper bit. I wonder, if Bakugou turns out to not be my dear Sebas-chan, if he'll have an even harder time than the rest. Changing either of their minds is quite difficult.

Oh but if it is him I will still be ever grateful!

I sent him another look, telling him that I'm not ready for that and he nodded, then continued eating.

Turns out Mina was telling the story about how I had single handedly covered our entire fifth period classroom in sticky notes.

At least it wasn't the one where I beat  someone with a brick strapped onto a water bottle-

Oh wait.
She doesn't know that one..
Whoops.

I pulled out my phone and checked my messages. All I saw was a message from one of my bosses about my new list.

I'm gonna have quite a busy time after school tonight.

Yayy revealing things.
[1055 words]