❤ I N T R O 🖤

Hey Guys

This FF is based on the show Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. Before starting this FF I want to give a small summary from what happened after Talent Hunt 

SUMMARY 🖤

After Talent Hunt, Aryaman called Fab 5 and NavNi at his home for party. (Navya is not pregnant) While Manik and Cabir decided to pick Nandini. While they were going they realized the car breaks were failed and the same thing happened as happened in serial, the car blast. 

Meanwhile after this incident, Dhruv and Alya blamed Nandini for this incident while Navya, Aryaman and Mukti supports Nandini strongly. Aryaman treats Nandini as his sister.  Nandini was heartbroken because of Manik's death but she tries to move on in life with the help of Aryaman, Mukti and Navya. Soon after 4 months Manik came which makes everyone happy but He told everyone that he can't able to save Cabir which makes all of them heartbroken while Manik was in guilt and also broken. Manik and Nandini reunite.  Mukti told him about Dhruv and Alya which angers Manik and he confronts them to which Dhruv and Alya leaves Fab 5 and leaves the country to start their new life. Fab 5 was already broken but Manik was more broken for Cabir's death more than Fab 5 broken. Nandini consoled him and tries to make him like before with the help of Aryaman, Navya and Mukti.

Soon Manik's health starts affecting and everyone realized that Manik is suffering from PTSD. Doctor advised them not to give him any sort of stress. They all tried to make Manik cheer up. Meanwhile Manik realized that he is forgetting Nandini from his memory. He told the same to Nandini who felt heartbroken but Manik assured her he will never forget her as she is his life. He then told the same to Mukti, Aryaman and Navya and also told them about treatment at Denmark. Nandini decides to go with Manik. Meanwhile Mukti also got an offer from International Band as solo and she also decides to leave. Meanwhile Navya continued her job as RJ and Aryaman continues with his studies and soon open an NGO. MaNan were living in Denmark. 

This FF will start after 02 years from the incident. In these two years MaNan are married now and living in Denmark. MaNan did court marriage at Denmark.

*************************************

CHARACTER - SKETCH 🖤