class pet

♡monday - bakubowl! ; bakugou's the class pet
♡tuesday - shigadekubaku ; who are you? who am i?
♡wednesday - dabibaku ; play with fire
♡thursday - prompt #1
♡friday - prompt #2

·····

♡ooc bakugou (out of character bakugou)
♡possessive class 3-A
♡no mineta (srry mineta)
♡monoma and shinsou takes the place of mineta
♡bakugou loves his crazy and possessive class :D

The first time Bakugou realised that his class was crazy protective over him was during Halloween.

It was funny when he looks back at the memory. Some dude, probably 20 or something, was hitting on Bakugou. Although he was ignoring him, the damn creep was groping his ass under the dress. Shuddering, he now knows it was probably a bad idea to wear that fucking maid dress Denki got for him three months before. But he didn't want it to go to waste, so decided to wear it with a twist.

Chains and fishnets. Something to surprise his class with. He knows the pervs love it when he wears something like this.

Now back to the creep who was groping him; he was flustered from face to neck. He turned around to punch the fuck out of him when Deku and Iida grabbed him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Izuku spats.

"Don't you know it's illegal to touch someone like that?" Iida lectures.

"Kacchan, the girls are around the corner. Go and join them for us, please?" Izuku asks.

"Okay.." Bakugou mumbles, turning around and walking away fast. As he got farther away, he could vaguely hear the groans and screams of pain of the creep.

Now that he remembers that memory, he laughs to himself. They were being so cute, it was adorable. Holding onto him while giving anyone who dares to look at him death stares.

Another memory was when it Uraraka's birthday. Him, Deku, Iida, Todoroki, and the girls went to the mall. Of course, they all pitched in to buy something for the bubbly girl.

During the trip to the mall, the cashier was flirting with Bakugou. Not knowing, he obliviously flirts back. It was going well until Todoroki and Momo came back with some of the stuff and she asks, "I get off at 6.. do you.. maybe want to grab a coffee or-"

Before Bakugou could say anything, Momo had pitched in. "He's busy at 6, sorry. Hopefully you will find someone that is free at that specific time. Alright?" while Todoroki was giving her the death stare.

The cashier was flustered and angry, of course. Bakugou just fell for his class even more after that day.

Another time, was when Jirou asked Bakugou does he want to go to a music shop with him. He agreed, and decided to pick up a few music cases while he was at it.

A few moments later, he got tapped on the back and seen what it looked like to be fangirls wearing his... hoodie? They said they were big fans of him ever since they seen him on tv at the Sports Festival and asked him for his autograph. Jirou suddenly came back saying, "Hey, got the stuff. Can we go now?" he nods, smiling and waving to the group of people who wanted his autograph.

Even though Jirou didn't say anything, Bakugou knows that she was jealous.

And honestly?

It looked really cute on her.

There was a few more times where his classmates got jealous. But the biggest time that they jealous, was when there was this new kid in the class. Bakugou couldn't remember their name, but he loves that day where he and his class started dating.