didn't you understand?

♡shigabaku
♡yandere! shigaraki
♡ooc! bakugou (because he was kidnapped and probably being mind broken)
♡angst and feels for you simps and ship lovers
♡p a i n.

👁👄👁

Katsuki had warned them not to come. Especially Deku. Damn Deku... always rushing into battles without thinking..

He knew how much the villain was infatuated with him from the start. At first, it started with Deku, then it went to him and stayed on him. He knew it from the moment the villain had caressed his cheek, and told him how much he'll enjoy killing those fake hero kids in front of him.

Bakugou never wanted to scream and yell "Don't you dare!" - "Fuck you, you damn bastard!" in his life.

But then, they came. To save him. And one by one, Katsuki knew they were all dead because of the decaying villain.

It started out with Eijiro who's arms were tied behind his back, struggling against Tomura and getting to Katsuki, yelling and screaming and thrashing. But Katsuki had done this before, these walls were thick and no one can hear you.

"We have some uninvited guests.." Tomura says, taking off his gloves. "I was hoping we could spend more time down here alone, Bakugou.. but it was sadly ruined." He sneers, grabbing the red heads throat with only four fingers.

"Now look at who has to pay the price." He smiles, ghosting his fifth finger over his throat.

Bakugou, behind his gag, begged for Tomura not to do it, that he'll get them to leave, but of course, he ignored the ash blonde's pleads.

"Maybe.. if they'll see his corpse... they'll leave us alone, forever~" he sighs, "wouldn't that be lovely, Katsuki?"

Bakugou shook his head, just so Eijiro could get out of here alive. But he knew he wouldn't. He should've known that. Because when he seen the white haired male smirk and touched Eijiro's hand with all five of his fingers.. he wished they won't be here for their deaths.

"Oops.." and there went Eijiro Kirishima, blood and skin all over the floor, shredded up to tiny little pieces as if someone- something- had torn him apart.

"Now.." Tomura put back on his gloves so he wouldn't hurt the blonde. "I'll clean this mess up and we'll play some games." He says, sounding giddy.

"Let's hope you're other friends will come after this."

👁👄👁

Three weeks, and Katsuki felt as if he was going to die. His friends, his dumbasses, came back again, and Tomura was pissed to say at least. Katsuki didn't know what to do.

He felt utterly weak and... hopeless.

"It'll be alright, stop crying." Tomura saying, wiping away his tears after decaying Four Eyes and Pinky. He was grinning when he did it, hell he's grinning now. "You're friends should stop trying before something horrible happens." He snickers, kissing Katsuki on his cheek. "Get some rest, I'll have this cleaned up in the morning." He smiles, going back upstairs.

Katsuki closed his eyes and let the darkness take him some where else.

👁👄👁

"Kacchan."

"Kacchan, wake up, it's me!" the blonde opened his eyes, seeing green and sparkling eyes.

No. He thought, automatically panicking. Something Tomura installed in him after the last few visits. No, not him. Anyone but him.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna save you!" he beams, taking the gag off and the restraints.

Katsuki never felt so happy to see the nerds face.. but then he couldn't move to hug him, or even speak to him. "..Kacchan? Is everything okay?"

Dumb question, dumbass. He thought. Midoriya picked him up, starting to walk to the door. They both froze as they heard the door open, and hid somewhere.

"Katsuki..?" Tomura calls out, "where are you?.. Are you playing hide and seek?" he snickers, moving boxes and glasses around.

"This was a bad plan, Deku." Katsuki manages to whisper out to the greenette. "Why the hell did you come here?!"

"Because I wanted to save you, Kirishima, Iida and Ashido!" Midoriya whispers back, hiding back some more when he hears Tomura moving closer to them.

"You can't save them-"

"Why not?!"

"Because they're all dead! Tomura killed them all and he'll kill you if he catches you."

"Th...they're all dead..." Midoriya says, keeping in his sobs. Damnit, he forgot Deku was a crier. Fuck..

"Katsuki... I know you haven't gone far yet. So come out, and let's play the game I had set up already.." he coo's.

Midoriya fake gags and grabs Katsuki's hand to lead him to the stairs, hoping they won't creak or squeak.

But just as they were on the last step, Tomura grabbed Katsuki's neck, and he fell down the stairs, landing down at the bottom.

Everything was ringing and hurting. Am I bleeding? he thinks, his eyes slowly closing.

The only thing he saw before passing out: was Tomura yelling and cursing, throwing Midoriya down rougher than Katsuki.

👁👄👁

"Mnh.." Katsuki groans, clutching his head. Ugh... it hurts- wait... why was it bandaged?

Did Midoriya get him out of Tomura's basement? He opens his eyes, and much to his disbelief.. he was still in the basement with Tomura looking at him. "Finally, you're up." He sighs in relief.

Bakugou sneers. "What the hell did you do to Deku?!"

Tomura smirks, "Ah... Opponent 5? He's... critically damaged for now."

The hell? Critically damaged? "Let me see him." He stands up, stumbling a bit as Tomura catches him. He could feel his breath on his face.

"Hm..." he thought about it for a moment before smiling. "Of course." He smiles, leading Katsuki to... upstairs?

Opening the door, all he could see was darkness as Tomura turned on the light. In the dark corner, he could see a foot laying motionless and he stepped back as soon as he seen the silohouette's face.

Tomura was behind him, grinning like a maniac. "I said something horrible was going to happen if they didn't stay away.. now look at what happened." He was holding something in his hand and made Katsuki look at it.

"Consider this.. as a present, Player 2." He smiles, holding Katsuki closer.

Katsuki stood there, tears flowing down his face, and holding Midoriya's heart in his hand. Dead eyes were staring at his corpse as he held both the heart and Tomura closer to him.

a/n: i'm making a bunch of chapters so i wont feel bad for not updating as much as i want to..

also, 👁👄👁✌🏾