Flirting

Attempt 1

You stood at the counter, piping hot red mug in one hand as you blew the steam radiating off of the green tea you had just made. You looked at your phone in the other hand, as it reflected your face, e/c eyes staring straight back at you as you.

Ash's footsteps were slow and silent as he tipped toed towards you with a smile. He wrapped his arm around your waist from behind, as you took a sip of your drink, looking back at him with a raised eyebrow after he walked in front of you to take your chin in between his thumb and index finger, lifting it so your gaze met his.

"I bet know what taste better than that tea." He said with a smirk leaning towards your face stopping just before your lips met his, hoping to get you all flustered so he could walk away and leave you dumbfounded, like always. But he could only do that so many times.

You stood, unamused. Your lips pressed intoa thin line with your head tilted to the side.

"Do you need something, Ash?" You asked. The blonde stood there confused, usually he would march out victorious, leaving you with a red face and glimmering eyes so what happened? He let out a small sigh as he turned around and walked back to the room in which he came out of with a scowl.

Attempt 2

You laid on your back on the couch, phone in both hands and one leg bent up, swaying back and forth.

You tapped away at your phone, ignoring your surroundings until you felt another presence had entered the room, you already knew who it was.

The lynx walked towards you, spreading your legs to put his body in between them and looking up at you, he leaned his face towards yours, his (big) head blocking your phone screen as he looked down at you with a sly grin.

"Y'know, my shirt looks good on you but I think it would better on the floor." He was convinced that was sure to get you. Soon you would be a blushing mess and he would walk away, triumphant.

"Oh, this is your shirt? didn't notice." You took a piece of the black fabric in between your fingers, examining it and realizing that it was, indeed his shirt.

Ash's mouth dropped open. Are you serious? He rolled off you, letting out an annoyed groan as he stomped back to your shared bedroom.

Attempt 3

You stood at the mirror in the bathroom, a fluffy white towel wrapped around your body and water droplets running down your legs and onto the white marble floor.

Your beloved boyfriend walked into the room, closing the door behind him and walking towards you. He puts his hands on waist rubbing them up and down as he pulled your body closer to his, your back now pressed against his chest. He gave you light kisses up and down your neck and you could have swore you felt a bite as he took in your fresh scent.

You turned around to face him with an annoyed look.

"Just tell me what you want Ash, what is it? Food? Cuddles? Sex?" You asked him. Mission failed. He let a loud groan erupt from his throat as he stomped out of the bathroom, knowing he'll never get to see the that cute dumbfounded look on your face again.