S2 Ch 45: Is it the truth?

After a month...

Tae's Pov 

I'm happy that my relationship with Rosie is solved. Everything has returned back to normal. 

That is when I got a call from Tzuyu. She said she wanted to meet me. I didn't want to meet her but when she said it's regarding Rosie, I had to go. 

At the restaurant...

Tzuyu: So you came huh, you really care about her.

Taehyung: Since you already know this why don't you break our engagement.

Tzuyu: You think she sincerely loves you, Before you she had many boyfriends.

Taehyung: Tzuyu, I know her better than you, so please don't make false assumptions.

Tzuyu: Really, what if I say I'll kill her if you won't marry me.

Taehyung: Whatever I won't marry you.

Tzuyu: Taehyung you really want her. She is impure. Have thought where she was this whole time and how she suddenly appeared. If you investigate her background you will know. She worked as a prostitute. She slept with many men.

Taehyung: TZUYU DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER!! 

I slapped her. 

Tzuyu: You don't believe me right. 

She threw some pictures of Rosie lying with some men.

Taehyung: Yo-u What is this?!

Tzuyu: Now you believe me. 

I left in anger.

I was driving the car and was extremely frustrated at this. Is Tzuyu telling the truth? What is this?

I reached home and went inside.

Rosé's Pov

I was reading a book while Tae suddenly came in and grabbed me from my hand and said, "Rosie I wanna ask you something,"

"What is it," I asked. "What did you do all these years? Did you have any boyfriend other than that guy?" he said.

"Taehyung what are you saying?" I said.

"JUST AnSwer Me," he shouted.

"I didn't have any," I said. "Huh really then what is this," he said. He threw some photos of me laying with fat and old men.

"Taehyung you really believe these fake pictures," I said. "How can you say these are fake," he said. "Rosie I didn't expect this from you," he continued.

"Hmph, KIM TAEHYUNG these photos are photoshopped, and the one lying here is not me but your Fiancee," I said. 

"I never thought you didn't have any trust in me," I continued.

"Rosie I'm sorry I-i," he said. "Just Shut Up, you would rather trust her than me, I despise you KIM TAEHYUNG," I said. 

"Huh You despise me, what about you then, you were the one who first left me years ago," he said.

"Taehyung, you said to forget the past and start over I never thought you would be like this," I said.

 "ROSEANNE have you ever felt the pain I went through, you only got a new boyfriend, but because of you my life was ruined, did you know how long it took for me to get back up," he shouted. 

"Because of me, Kim Taehyung do you even know what happened, you are only describing your pain, my pain was worse than yours, I never expected this from you," I said.

"Oh really, you experienced pain, huh, I don't believe you, if you have so much problem with me then why don't you just break up with me," he said.

 "Yes you are right, we should just break up, I'll never come in front of you again Kim Taehyung," I said and left his house...