1

"1 time everyone came together to support Newwiee because baobeii should be showered with unconditional love"

🍭🍬

[A.k.a when everyone stuck a piece of wrapped candy onto their shirt to support newwiee :>>

(Some went above and beyond,, decorating their phonecases with it too)]

There was a dark period of time when New truly felt like he was alone against the world.

But today the world proves him wrong.

He isn't alone.

In fact, he is loved. He is loved fiercely by all his loved ones- by friends, fans, family and more.

He recieves notifications of his friends sending him pictures of their #ootds and all of them have a piece of candy.

It makes him laugh.

It trends on Twitter all day, the internet blowing up with support and fans from all over the world posting photographic evidence of the candy proudly attached to their attire. Many even changed their profile pictures to photos of lolipops and sweets.

It makes his heart warm.

He recieves hugs from the friends he does meet, and he feels an edge pressed into his chest at every bear hug, belatedly realizing that it's a candy.

It makes him giggle.

He walks around and is surprised to see many of the staff with a candy on their shirts and phonecases.

He can't stop smiling.

Maybe it's because so many people wore candies, that New got complacent. If anything, he tried to stifle the disappointment when he sees Tay smirk at him, shirt bare and plain.

But before he has time to truly let it sink in and start overthinking, start wallowing in that familiar pool of self-deprecation, Tay pulls him onto his lap and kisses him.

The first thing New registers is the sweet that's being pressed onto his lips.

The realization dawns and then he's smiling into the kiss, chest shaking with fits of laughter until he has to break away from the loving smooches to get all that giggling out.

"Did you really think I wouldn't wear a sweet for you?" Tay scoffed dramatically, pretending to be offended.

"Technically you didn't wear one. You ate one." New retorted breathlessly.

"Tch. I stuck it on my back, see?" Tay rolled his eyes, twisting his body to let New see.

"Oh! I see it!" New beams and Tay musters his best 'I told you so' look.

"I see the price tag of your shirt hanging from the back of your collar." New adds with a glint of mischief.

"What?!" Tay's eyes widen, and he frantically twists to check if its true.

The price tag is there, plain as day and Tay's ears burn red.

New's giggles fill the whole room, but all he recieves are endearing looks.

All he feels are Tay's strong arms pushing him down on the sofa and shaking him with all his weight from the shame.

And that only makes New laugh harder, smile brighter and feel so, so much happier.

🍭🍬

[Love for Newwiee: ✔]

[Inspired by TNMD Special Ep of Newwiee's lolipop shirt HAHAHAH

Anywaysss,, this marks the end of the book !! :>>

Hope yall enjoyed this fluffy drabble heheh,, baobeii deserves the sun, the world and nothing less ♡♡

As always,, stay happy and healthy ~ ]