Chapter 37-Daegu bliss

Feel's like a river's
rushing through my mind
I want to ask you

Kim Residence-Daegu

Mr Kim calls the woman to come and so around the patio table

Mr Kim calls the woman to come and so around the patio table. The men prepared the table nicely. Eonjin is the last person that took her seat according to the age differences.

She pulled her face when Jeong sticks out his tongue at her. She took her seat next to him and shoved his shoulder a little. You placed next to Taehyung... He gazes down into your big eyes with a very fond expression, giving you a side hug. His family look at you and smirk, especially his siblings. His family are so pleased that their oldest found his true love, and the aura of love around them is tangible.

Mr Kim stood up." The Kim family would welcome Yunru officially into our family circle as  Taehyungs Beautiful soulmate. We already love and accept you as part of us. Look after each other and be healthy because having a celebrity as a soulmate and family member is not easy. Your life will always be scrutinised... if things become to heavy for you ...find your retreat to this home..Yunru. We want you to feel free to call us or even visit us without Taehuyng..." he further encourages you the start your soul-bonding relationship.

His mom also welcomed you," You are now my daughter not adopted but fully part of this family, Your Eonjin and Jeongs big noona. Taehyung., please treat your soulmate with love and respect. Prefer her only and same to you Yunru..." she also adds how to strengthen your relationship as a red-gold string couple.

The siblings clapped hands for their parent's speeches.

You and Taehyung thank the family and promise to love and respect each other.

Then it was the most exciting part.

Mr Kim, smile at your eyes. He was in awe of the authenticity of an authentic Korean BBQ. In the middle was a hot plate.

Mr Kim looked at his eldest son," Tae, would you like to give her a run-through of a Korean BBQ menu?"

You look at Tae as he explains to you the dishes. He started with his favourite potato noodle dish.
"Ok, darling, we have bulgogi marinated slices of beef and pork belly. My dad made his secret spices, and We have corn cheese, fried chicken, my grandmothers recipe, a platter filled with brim and fresh lettuce leaves, enoki and king Brown mushrooms. You already tried Kimchi, and we have Soju. I know you don't drink, so we have homemade lemon and tangerine juice. "

"Wow, it looks so appetising, Thank you, Mr and Me Kim.." you gushed.

" you gushed