Chapter 38-Tears

My heart is pounding tonight.
I wonder
If you
Are too good to be true

.......

The annoying chime of your phone awakened you at 6 pm. You groan as you reach out your arm to search for it on your dresser. Your whole body still emerges under the duvet.

You found the culprit and throw the duvet open, trying to read the text. Dylan! You are going to kill him slowly. What's wrong with him to call you this early,

"Yunru why are you ignoring me? For almost two days, you didn't text me back

"Yunru why are you ignoring me? For almost two days, you didn't text me back.! You heard the whiny voice of your male best friend.

"Morning to you too, Dylan!" you grumble.

"I miss you, my only love. When are you coming back? next week, we'll be starting with the internship. I book us in an awesome hotel, it's near to both our companies." you could hear the excitement in his voice.

You are now wide awake."What? You booked us in...the same hotel?"

"Yes, beautiful, your dad wants us to be together. I need to watch over you in Shangai. A beautiful girl like you can not roam around without an escort". He replied.

You don't like it one bit because you'll have a personal guard dog after hours. You want to be free, meeting new people, going out with new people, and Dylan is very jealous when it comes to you.

"What's the hotel name, and under whose name is it booked?"You ask cautiously.

"Under Wang, obviously...its the  Grand Kempinsky hotel in the Shangai. Lots of celebrities love to stay there, and you are a celebrity in China right now?" he laughed.

"Huh!....What !"You exclaimed.

"Yes, your ad has been shown non-stop on all the networks, even YouTube. With that, other models and the group LiuMei loves so much. It was shown two days ago. You look good." He proclaimed proudly.

"Oh, my word! Did my parents see it?" You suddenly feel very much conflicted. You hope no one will recognise you during your internship. It will be embarrassing.

"They are so proud of you. MingMei was proclaiming to anyone with ears that you are her sister and that you know BTS," he laughs.

"OMG! MingMei...she'll be famous by association" you shook your head. No wonder you got miss calls from all your friends, even a call from Ms Bai.

"She's already famous. She told your mom that she is going to be a kpop trainee. And live with LiuMei.In South Korea." He chuckled.

"Oh! It's tough to be a kpop trainee, and she will have to watch her diet and give up many things. There will have dating bans -"you rant on. You hope she wait till she's at least a teen.