Chapter 39- What's wrong?

And would it be alright if I
I pulled you closer...

The Bangtan group made an early live appearance at a local television network Arirang Tower, a station that broadcasts mainly in Korean-English for a wider international audience, talking about the success of their latest Album, their coveted Bill...

The Bangtan group made an early live appearance at a local television network Arirang Tower, a station that broadcasts mainly in Korean-English for a wider international audience, talking about the success of their latest Album, their coveted Billboard Award nominations and coming performances and the remaining dates of the Wings Tours that the epilogue final concert back in Seoul sometime in December.

They went for their early vocal and dance rehearsal and had a photoshoot.

BTS can't wait to go on their extended break that is coming up.

During their unit photoshoot where Yoongi, Jin and Taehyung will be participating, Taehyung and the boys were teasing and bickering as normal when suddenly he felt a deep sadness seeps through his mental fields.

He started to inhale deeply, his heart started to palpitate, and his eyes become teary. All because the thought about leaving his soulmate became too much for him. Yoongi saw his distress and quickly call Jin attention.

Yoongi look and call out to the eldest Huyng while taking Taehuyng discreetly on the elbow and led him out of the studio for fresh air.

Outside in the hallway, away from any activity, Yoongi looks at a panting and sobbing Taehyung.

Yoongi, with concern lace on his voice," Taehyung, what's wrong? "

Jin ran out of the door look around until he saw the younger huyngs far in the hallway with Yoongi rubbing Taehyungs shoulders which seem to be crying.

Jin frantic, "My word, what's the matter Taehyung, is it your stomach?"

Taehtyung just shook his head and tried to wipe away the tears on his cheeks.
"I don't know what happened. All of a sudden, I felt so overwhelmed with sadness thinking about my girl leaving tomorrow...I don't want her to go, but she must leave...my heart can't understand...I don't know?"

"O gosh, Tae, I know how you feel about leaving your sweetheart; try to spend enough hours with her. It helps to settle the bond for separation...It would be best if you had her presence more than ever," Jin suggested. Yoongi nod cause he didn't have a soulmate cause a few months ago, he half bonded with a girl he knew might be his soulmate, but that is a story for another time. Jin is the only one of the members that will understand what V-Hyung is going through.