Chapter 41- Yacht

Sharing my fragile truthThat I still hope the door is openBecause the windowOpened one time with you and me

That I still hope the door is open
Because the window
Opened one time with you and me

The SUV  reached the airfield, and  Taehuyng charter helicopter was waiting proudly on his esteem occupants. LiuMei jaws dropped when she saw the aircraft. Wow, it's a real jet setter lifestyle. BTS is living a very upper, classed lifestyle.

Yunru is one lucky girl to be so spoiled by a celebrity, and Yunru is so humble and down to earth; she never cared about material stuff. She got different values. She wants a life full of love, affection and family. That is so important. Taehyung is so lucky to have such a soulmate.

The pilot is waiting and smiling cause he recognises Taehyungs' soulmate. You all bow in respect.

Taehyung and Jimin talked about something while taking out your bags.

LiuMei looked at you with sparkling eyes, "Oh Yunru thank you so much for letting me in your new lifestyles. I can't believe I'm friends now with my bias....thank you" she giddily jumps up and down, and your smile.

"I feel like I'm sending you off to your honeymoon...enjoy the invigorating of your bond and come back safely, ok...I'll miss you...text me...or not", she gushed.

You give her a tight hug," I love you, LiuMei. You are my girl soulmate. Be careful. Don't watch too many movies, instead get room service, ok. I'll come back tomorrow early. It depends on what Taelove planned. We'll  have a great time in your new apartment."

Taehyung took you into his arms and look at the other two with a smile," Thanks for accompanying us for the drive...enjoy your trip back...Jimin, look after LiuMei. Otherwise, Yunru is going to kill you, ok."

You look warningly at him and make a slasher gesture to your neck, meaning you'll kill him if your friend is not ok.

LiuMei laughs at your antics.

Jimin came around and patted Taehyung on his shoulders, smiling mischievously, "Enjoy your date; remember we are sending two of you..please don't come back three..."

You widen your eyes at Jimin. Jeez, what is up with your friends? Taehyung just grins and take your hand and wave at them. LiuMei and Jimin stood next to the SUV Van and giggled, waving you off.

Taehyung helped you up into the helicopter and took a seat next to you. You look out and wave at your friends. The pilot closed the doors, and you took off to another adventure.