Game 2

Clove's POV

"So the innocent princess won the game." Nouren spoke. 

"It would seem so." Kyro added. "Just so you know, I haven't forgiven you for blushing at MY GIRL."

Kharis sighed, exasperated. "Oh my gods guys! Can you two stop bickering for once? Just get a long for once!" 

"She's right, you two, cut it out. It was just a game."

Despite what I said, the boys still sent each other glares and whispered retorts to each other. I suppose it cannot be helped. "Alright then, Kharis. Next game is-?"

The lights then turned off and the whole world was pitch black. 

"Kharis? What's going on? You know I don't like the dark!"

"Cut it out Kharis will ya?" Kyro added. 

Then in the center of our circle a floating head appeared out of thin air. The floating, illuminated (by a flashlight) head of Kharis. 

"RISK! I have seen entire civilizations fall down by making even the smallest of moves. From the GREAT ROMAN EMPIRE! To the ancient Aztecs. They have all seen their rise and falls by taking risks. Today, we will be playing-" 

Kyro clapped his hands and the lights turned back on. "Enough with your silly antics sister. We're playing the game of Risk. The rules are simple. Conquer other player's territory and watch out for your own. It's a game of strategy." Kyro spoke nonchalantly.

Kharis looked at him and said "You motherf-" Kharis then lunged at her brother for ruining the suspense she made. "You f##ker! You ruined everything!"

Even though she was beating up my boyfriend and probably breaking at least one law, I still couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Call me malevolent, but I made no effort to try and stop Kharis. 

~10 minutes later~

"We cool now lil sis? Are you still mad at me?" Kyro asked.

"Well thank you for asking! I think I'm cool enough to not smash your skull." The thin smile that played on Kharis's lips set a very eerie atmosphere.

"Okay, Kharis, I believe we can begin playing now."

"Yes of course. Of course. Of course..."

~20 minutes later~

"That was MY TERRITORY NOUREN! HOW DARE YOU STEAL FROM ME!" 

I was laughing my guts out by now. Kyro decided to give his army to me and was now just watching us play.  Aaron was at a loss and forfeited the game. Nouren was being assaulted by his own girlfriend and his girlfriend was dressed up as some WW1 soldier, clad in green. Then there's me. Who may have accidently fallen asleep during the game and lost half of my resources. 

"It's OUR TERRITORY! Remember? We even signed a treaty?" Nouren looked like a lost puppy holding up a crumpled sheet of printing paper with the words, 'Treaty of Asia and Europe.' 

"As the ruler of Europe! I say we must maintain peace between these two nations to defend ourselves against the great Clove! Africa and America are against us! We must send our troops to Africa first! Not America!"

They continued their endless bickering for what seemed like hours until Aaron stepped in. 

"I'll play now. I can see my love will not be continuing in this war for the time being."

He was right. I probably wouldn't play for the rest of the game. 

"Sit down." Kyro commanded Nouren and his sister. They both obeyed without hesitation.

Kyro: Ruler of America and Africa.

Weaknesses: Not enough military power in Africa. Europe can easily cross into Africa 2 ways.

Power Players: Too much military power in America. Very strategic mindset.

Plan: Divide and conquer. Send troops to the points where Europe could possibly infiltrate. Send 2 platoons into enemy territory through Spain and Middle East. Separate a part of the European army and capture using the platoon stationed in Spain. Same strategy for the platoon going to the Middle East. 

ONLY USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS WHEN NECCESSARY.

KHARIS: Ruler of Asia and subordinate to Europe.

Weaknesses: Doesn't think things thoroughly, doesn't have a plan. 

Power Players: Nouren (Europe) and military

Plan: Hehe, imma put this pony on the board. 

NOUREN: Ruler of Europe and subordinate to Asia.

Weaknesses: Usually gives in to Kharis. 

Power Players: Strategic mindset.

Plan: Send a fuck ton of troops via closest points to Africa. 

Aaron: Ruler of Antarctica

Weaknesses: Antarctica is practically uninhabited by humans and there is no militia stationed there. 

Power Players: Nobody really notices Antarctica can be conquered. 

Plan: I failed, I forfiet.

CLOVE: Ex-ruler of Africa and America. 

...No Stats...

A/N: If this caused any confusion, I am very sorry. I don't know why I put Aaron instead of Kyro for many of the sentences. Hopefully most of you connected the dots though.