The one where you and Lisa were going through a rough patch.

Constant petty fights, busy schedules, blurred priorities, emotional cheating

"I had a lovely time tonight. Ugh it feels great to unwind after that mess at work today." She said clinging on to your arm, while looking at the night sky.

You replied with a hum, just enjoying the wind breeze.

"So, should we end the night here?" She asked you doe-eyed. Eyes you find yourself staring at most of these days.

"This weather is perfect for a walk actually, and I don't want to go home yet." You answered truthfully.

"No one at home waiting?" She asked, teasing you.

"Ha! If you count the cats then yes." You replied with a sarcastic laugh. You started walking alongside her. She reached for your hand, you just let her take it. Walking side by side, enjoying each other's company.

A couple of days later. You went home early and was surprised to see your girlfriend there cooking.

"Hey, babe?" You said, making your presence known to the girl who looked like she's conducting a science experiment in the kitchen.

"Jagi you're home!" She exclaimed, throwing her kitchen gloves in the air, not caring where it lands. She immediately lunged herself at you to hug you excitedly. You caught her in your arms.

"Yeah, I dropped by the studio to hopefully surprise you with those chocolate snacks you love so much, but they said you already left. Sorry babe Rosie took it all." You recalled sheepishly.

"Awww sorry I missed that baby. But I missed you so much! I know, I know we see each other everyday but I've been so busy I feel like we haven't really spent time together you know?" She finished her confession with a hurried yet deep kiss.

"So! Since we're basically done with our comeback promotions, I thought I'll treat you to a well- deserved home cooked dinner! Thank you so much for being patient with me y/n." Lisa said staring at you lovingly, caressing your cheeks.

"I missed you so much too, babe. But are you sure I'm not being punished? Cause I smell something burning.." you said smirking.

"Oh shoot!" She quickly jumped out of your hug and hurried back to the kitchen. "That wasn't nice y/n! My cooking is perfect, I made sure of it this time!" She yelled from the kitchen. You laughed lightly thinking you really missed these times with Lisa. She really is the love of your life.

You followed her to the kitchen and wrapped your arms behind her. "Mmmm i wish we can just stay like this." You whispered. Tightening your hold, inhaling her scent.

"I wish so too babe, tell you what, why don't you change your clothes while I finish this up. I'm free tomorrow too! I made sure nothing was scheduled so I can have a proper catch up with my awesome girlfriend.. if you know what I mean." She said while stirring the pot with one hand while the other was caressing your arms playfully.

"Mmm yes, it takes a whole day." You said while leaving kisses on her neck.

"Go! Or else this will really get burnt!"

"Fine. Fine."

You were already at the shower, while Lisa was setting the plates, she was about to remove your phone on top of the table when it started ringing. She didn't answer it the first time, nor the second time. She got curious when a message alert came after..

Hey! Why did you leave without saying goodbye! I thought we're finally going to hangout again tonight. I miss our walks. I miss you y/n.

A few moments after, you were feeling refreshed and was about to get your mack on with your girl. But when you got to the dining room you sensed Lisa's mood changed, you saw her sitting by the table, wine in hand, looking like she was about to cry.