Chapter 40 - Beautiful

I sat on the bean bag in the corner of my room, with my Mac laptop on my lap. I was looking at the photos from the photoshoot. The apartment was quite the only noise coming from the fan in the kitchen.

Currently, I was the only one home since Dixie went out with Noah and Curtis to Malibu Beach. Dixie had offered, but I declined, knowing that the pictures from the pictures were coming in today.

I just got the email with all of the photos on it, making me get up from my bean bag to grab my wire from my desk. I needed to plug the wire into my phone and laptop and upload all of my pictures to my phone. I was going to use the photos to announce that I signed with the modeling agency.

I had already stated I was doing modeling, but I still needed to do it officially. I also had to promote the clothing brand I worked with for the shoot.

I was watching, and I saw the notification that they finished downloading and clicked on it. It brought me to the gallery showing all the downloaded photos. I was scrolling through my photos when my thumb slipped and scrolled too far, causing me to roll my eyes at my dumb self.

When I focused my eyes back on my phone, I saw a picture that I hadn't seen in forever, shocking me. I started at the picture, some more, just remembering that day all over again.

(This Picture Different Outfit)

-<[~•|𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞|•~]>-

Lilliana's Outfit

"Stop that. It tickles," I squeak as Bryce pecks all over my neck with his kisses. I scrunch up my face, trying to stop him by moving my head, but he only continues to kiss my neck.

"Bryce, stop it. We have to get going," I squeak again as Bryce ignores me and continues kissing me.

"Baby, come on, we have to go," I plead to Bryce one more time, needing him to stop kissing him since we were supposed to be going out on a date. "Fine, but more kisses later?" Bryce asked, with a puppy dog look in his eyes. I nodded my head at Bryce's behavior.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎꧁꧂❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Where are we going?" I ask, looking out the window and admiring all the cars, people, stores, and buildings we passed by.

"It's a surprise you'll see when we get there," Bryce says with a smirk on his face paying attention to the road and not looking at me.

"Please, bubs. I want to know," I whine, turning my head from the window to Bryce, and giving him a cute pouty face. I could tell he was looking at me from the corner of his eyes before turning his attention back to the road.

"Princess, come on. It's a surprise. I can't tell you," Bryce pleads to stop at a red light and turns towards me.

"Fine then," I say bluntly, turning towards the window and not looking at Bryce. I could hear Bryce's laugh, so in closed eyes, falling asleep.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎꧁꧂❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Babe, come on. We are here," Bryce says, shaking me awake as I open my eyes looking around.

"Already?" I say, confused, before looking up at Bryce. He smiled at my newly woken-up self, who was still talking for a minute to register what was happening.

"Babe, we were in the car for like 45 minutes, and you fell asleep earlier," he explains as I start to get more awake.

"So I finally get to see the surprise," I shouted excitedly, jumping out of the car and ready to see what Bryce and I were doing.

"Yep, but first put this on. It is just a short walk from here," he pleads, giving me a blindfold to put on. I smile, wrapping it around my eyes and grabbing Bryce's hand for him to guide me.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎꧁꧂❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Now you can take it off," Bryce says as soon as he finishes, I let go of his hand, using both hands to untie the blindfold seeing this.

"I love this, Bryce. It's so beautiful. Thank you so much, "I said, running into Bryce's arms, and hugging him as he spun us around. We were both laughing and enjoying the picnic.

Author's Note