Chapter 43- Bed hair

Now my forever's falling down
Wondering if you'd want me now

Now my forever's falling downWondering if you'd want me now

The red-gold string was merciless. You and Taehyung were breathless after the heavy kissing and touching. He was breathless, hovering over you with his head pressed by your hand inside your neck. 

"OMG! Tae",  you whisper breathlessly into his ear. His hair was sticking on his forehead as you stroked it gently.  His chest was heaving heavily, and you could feel his heart beating erratically in his sweaty chest.

Taehyung softly places a feather-light kiss on your jaw and lifts himself and his arms, hovering over you; he turned his face and looks intensely into your widened eyes. You gaze intensely back into his. You caress his face gently with your thumbs.

"Darling, ...please tell me...how in the world did we beat the red gold temptation...?"His deep sexy voice murmurs as he looked down at you in awe. His whole body was so eager to give in, and you were so ready to let him have you right there and then.

Your face flustered, and your mouth was drier than the desert.

"I ...don't know...all I know is that I've never wanted you more than now...oh gosh, Taelove", you deeply inhaled, visibly shaken by the evidence on his upper chest area where your lips attacked him. His PJ shirt is buttonless, and his whole toned chest was on display for you to enjoy. You blush, beet-red.

He smirks down at your tired face" I think I wanted you more...You are so beautiful, my darling...everything about you invited me in...I don't know how we stopped it...thank God for strength."

You smiled up at him when he stroked your damped hair out of your flustered face. In the dim light of the room, you look so ethereal and innocent.

Taehyung eyes linger on your open neck and shoulder areas where little red hickeys display themselves proudly. Your shirt buttons were loose, and his breath hitched at the sight of your female softness. He couldn't contain himself.

He softly kisses you again on your slightly open lips, exploring the heated world inside, and without any reservation, you flung your arms around his neck and greedily answered every kiss back.

It was well after 1 am

You both fell into a deep sleep. You comfortably nestled into each other's arms. The bond was highly invigorated and energized, ready to keep you well and emotionally stable for weeks.

The next morning.

Taehuyng pov